“Very normal Italian food ”
Review of Scalini

Scalini
Ranked #799 of 10,294 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighbourhood: Jumeirah
Neighbourhood: Jumeirah
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I thought it’s waaw but very normal , italian Resturant but no pitza , my best dish was lobster spaghetti , didn’t like their dessert, but price is cheap not expensive

1  Thank TeT M

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My new cantine! Hearty Italian food with simple tasty and fresh uncomplicated dishes. Everything is exceptional on the table, the wine selection is very good and affordable and the place boasts a great atmosphere. The staff is also amazing.
Best Italian in Dubai... despite the huge competition in the space! Keep it up

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Got the chance to try this place out for dinner a few days ago. The location is surrounded by pretty great restaurants so the expectations were high.

The outdoors area is pretty great and gives out a relaxed atmosphere while you wait for the table by the bar. Once you go inside the restaurant there’s a traditional Italian vibe to the place with a full white-out decor.

We started with Burrata which was pretty amazing (Would definitely suggest that to start) and followed up with the lamb dish that was very nice as well.

Would suggest to check this place out if you do enjoy good Mediterranean food, there’s very few places in Dubai with this quality of Italian food.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Scalini again on yesterday evening with friends x the second time, was very busy!
My Octopus and Potatoes and the Pappardelle with Veal ragù, Mammamiaaaaaa, AMAZING!
As a dessert at the end I asked x the Fruttini, I’m still shocked!
Fantastic , I never tried something like that!
YAMMYYYYYYYY!
All the time is a pleasure, BETTER BETTER AND BETTER, improving each time!
Again well done to the Chef and his staff,
I went personally to say thanks to the Chef x the amazing food and evening, I’ll see you soon again!
Grazieeeee

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We went to scalini for dinner, we requested a table outside as for smoking and we got it at arrival. The receptionist was friendly. The place was completely crowded so there was a bit of delay in taking the order. However the hostess was friendly and informative. The food in general was very tasty especially the lobster spaghetti which I consider as best spaghetti ever. The scallop Milanese again is signature dish and it's really tasty. However the dessert was a bit disappointing. We tried the chocolate cake and it wasn't that good, I guess the dessert menu needs bit of attention. However highly recommended Italian fine dining in Dubai.