14 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$270
PricelineUS$270
HurbUS$299
4,783 results
All reviews talk restaurant jumeirah beach the executive lounge public beach construction site sea view pool area excellent hotel dubai marina special thanks special mention noise laxmi mirza concierge brunch lifeguards
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

The staff was so friendly and the ambiance of the hotel was very relaxing. I loved the place so much!
The concierge, the receptionist, the housekeeping, they were all so sweet and helpful.
And they were so helpful with the PCR testing, I didn’t even need to leave the hotel to get tested.

Room tip: I downloaded careem to make sure I could get a taxi (very quick to arrive)
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear Rawan A,

What fantastic feedback for the team at Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach! I appreciate the kind words you have shared.

I am delighted to know that you had a great experience with us and that you enjoyed the ambiance of our hotel. Thank you for acknowledging the level of service provided by our team members. I will personally share your feedback with him.

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

I had a good time at the Hotel the service has been excelent. The housekeeping was outstanding good thanks to Dewesh Kumar. He made sure we felt comfortable in our room and that we have all that we need.
I also highly recommend also to visit the counter where you can plan some trips and activities. He gave us some very useful information and we booked some really great activities like an amazing desert trip.
The breakfast here was also very good it had a lot of choice, good quality and very service oriented stuff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2021

Dear Gollp,

Thank you for taking the time to review us following your recent stay and for your lovely comments.

I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience with us.

I am glad you enjoyed the daily breakfast in our Talk Restaurant. Our hotel is a great place to be spoilt with attention and delicious food presented by our chefs and we make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded.

Thank you for acknowledging the level of service provided by our team members, especially Dewesh. I am so happy to hear that he took good care of you. I will personally share your feedback with him.

Thank you also for acknowledging level of the service provided by team member from travel desk. I will personally forward your feedback to Travel Agency with whom we are working.

We really appreciate and value your feedback and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Great location, very good breakfast, very comfy room, great room service (thx to Dewesh Kumar), great tour support/activity agency, very close beach access with towels to borrow and overall just a very relaxing vacation. Sad to leave....

Dear thomaseH3735EW,

I am glad to know that you had a relaxing experience with us and that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. I am also delighted to read that you found our rooms comfortable and that you enjoyed the daily breakfast in our Talk Restaurant.
Thank you also for acknowledging the level of service provided by our team member, Dewesh. I am so happy to hear that he took good care of you. I will personally share your feedback with him.

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Good location by the beach and Marina. Nice pool. They provide towels and mats for the beach. Hotel staff are great. Ashish was so helpful with providing printed copies of my PCR test results for my flight. Gave us places to see. Great tips on what to see at the World Expo

Dear choward958,

Thank you for taking the time to review us following your recent stay.

I am glad to know that you had a great experience with us and that you enjoyed the location of our hotel. I am also delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at the pool area.

Thank you also for acknowledging the level of service provided by our team members, especially Ashish. We are so proud to be hosting EXPO in Dubai for the next 6 months and I am glad you enjoyed seeing it. Most of our team members have visited EXPO so they are ready to suggest to our guests the “must see” pavilions.

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Rajiv good cleaning room he has kept our room very neat & clean he is also very humble, we would like to visit this hotel again I for sure I will recemond it to others .the stay was excellent all the staff is very friendly

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Sardark10k,

I am delighted to know that you had an excellent experience with us. Thank you for acknowledging the level of service provided by our team members, especially Rajiv. I am so happy to hear that he took good care of you and your room. I will personally share your feedback with him.

Thank you for recommending us. We really appreciate and value your feedback and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.