Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$34
FindHotel
US$32
Hotels.comUS$38
PricelineUS$38
ZenHotels.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Room stank of stale smoke (wasn’t offered a non smoking)
Reception staff were extremely unhelpful, useless in fact
Hotel is home to a nightclub which is full of dubious ladies of the night, the noise bellows throughout the hotel into the early hours
Ordered room service and they brought the wrong thing
Stay at the “Trypp by Wyndham” next door, same price (often cheaper) and so much better

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank sdr1690
ByblosHotelDubai, Secretary of the General Manager at Byblos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest

Our goal is to make every guest a happy guest when they stay with us.
We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered in your stay with us. kindly know that your comments will be communicated with the team and we will strive to improve our services.

Have a good day!

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

Byblos hotel is located next to a number of hotels and looks great at first sight. But, breakfast was poor, there's not assortment of fruits, salads, dishes and traditional meals. Staff wouldn't halp get a taxi, they weren't consistent. Couldn't sleep until 3 am, because the music from the club was so loud. Outside taxis are expensive. I'm not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank anahit1995
ByblosHotelDubai, Secretary of the General Manager at Byblos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Dear Valued guest

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

We are sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations and we apologize for the inconvenience you encountered in your stay with us. Kindly know that your comments will be communicated with the team and we will strive to improve our services.We sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future so that we can provide you a more complete experience.

The Management

Reviewed 30 November 2019

We are from Abu Dhabi, and have stayed at this establishment yesterday night. Our check in experience was, to put it mildly, cold and totally uninfomative. However, as we only needed the place to spend the night after the party in vicinity of the hotel, we didn't want to make a big deal out of it. The room was spacious, clean and in overall good condition. However!!! after returning at 4AM in the morning we have been awoken at 8AM by a loud knocking on and ringing on the door?! Upon answering, a staff member asked "when are you going to check out"?!? I couldn't believe this was really happening. What kind of ridicilus question is this? I quickly replied "at noon" and proceeded to close the door and go back to sleep, just to be interupted by another totally absurd request from the staff as he wanted to check the mini bar???. By this time I became aggrevated. I replied that he can do that after we check out. Nevertheless, this seemed not to be enough, as after only 5 minutes of sleep we was again woken up by another ringing on the door. Needless to say that at this point I was totally awake and frustrated. Is this some kind of a joke? Seriously? This time the same same staff handed the phone to me as "reception wanted to speak to me". It turned out some russian speaking dude was rambling something about me going to the airport. What Airport we didn't fly in from AD. Total disaster!!! at 8:20, we just packed and checked out straight away.
Avoid at all cost!

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank zavisas
ByblosHotelDubai, Secretary of the General Manager at Byblos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for your review on your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered in your stay with us. Kindly know that your comments will be communicated with the team and we will strive to improve our services.We sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future so that we can provide you a more complete experience.

The Management

Reviewed 17 November 2019

I was here for a 3 days stay in November 2019, which turned out to be just average.
Even though it's a 4-star hotel, it sure didn't feel like one!
The goods -
* The rooms are well lit. Huge windows let the light in making it all bright during the day.
* Just a 5 minutes walk from the Internet City Metro station,
* There are a number of restaurants nearby. Getting the food delivered was easy.

The Bads -
* Basic things like a kettle and iron were not in the room. I had to ask for them.
* Though the housekeeping staff is courteous, they did clean the room each day, but no attention was paid to the dirty carpet. No vacuuming during the entire 3 days stay.
* The chair for the work desk isn't comfortable at all. Especially if you have to use it for more than 30 minutes.
* Weird placement of the plug points near the work desk. I was lucky to get an extension cord for my laptop and phone charger.
* The security deposit of AED 500 is quite high as compared to other hotels (also 4 stars) in the same locality.

All in all, I mine was an average stay. I have had better experience with other hotels nearby.

Room tip: Higher floors are quieter.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank aasthab40
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

had a graet time very clean very polite staff always willung yo help stayed with my familly enjoid every minute great for a 4 satr hotel defenetly will stay again on my next trip to dubai highly recomend

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank moosh1968
ByblosHotelDubai, Secretary of the General Manager at Byblos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Dear Mr. Moosh

We appreciate the time you took to write these kind words.
We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff friendly and helpful.

We hope to see u soon!