“Good hotel but not great.”
Review of Address Dubai Mall

Address Dubai Mall
Ranked #77 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The location is great, the service is nice, the rooms are decent (if a little small), the breakfast is good. All of what you would expect from a luxury hotel.

But it lacks that special 'something', which chains like The Four Seasons have perfected - giving that little extra to personalize the experience. No warmth, just sterile coolness. Not exceptional value for the money.

Room Tip: The rooms on the ends are smaller than the ones nearer the elevators. The partial Burj view rooms ha...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent rooms , very helpful staff and family friendly and the location is great.....they have a good kids club with friendly staff and excellent concierge services along with high managment.
We stayed there for 1 week

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mshaikh11
Mohamed S, Front Office Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear Mshaikh11,

We appreciate very much your time to share such a kind review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

We hope to welcome you back with us again very soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We're accustomed to spending a week per year in Dubai, and although we sometimes thought of changing hotels for the sake of discovering another place, we actually never had the guts to do so and consistently came back to The Address Dubai Mall for the following reasons:

- Their people/ employees. I have NEVER met such devoted, kind, professional people. They are BEYOND nice and helpful, you wouldn't believe it. A special mention to the gorgeous Nina, hostess at the breakfast. She'll always welcome you with a bright smile and will make sure you experience at the breakfast table is absolutely IMPECCABLE. Same goes to Mariam, her professionalism is undeniable.

- The food. I personally LOVE their breakfast. Great variety, great juices, generous portions. I mean... what's not to love about that? I was excited every morning to come down and eat to say the least (while I'm usually not much of a breakfast person).

- The proximity to the Dubai Mall. I mean helloooooo. The mall closes at midnight, and you can easily walk back to your room to drop your bags and resume your shopping spree without being bothered by them. Plus it is, in my humble opinion, the best mall in Dubai. You can't top it off.

- The cleanliness of the rooms. And hear me when I say that I am the biggest OCD alive. The rooms, sheets, bathrooms were always perfectly clean. I once came back to my room and found the housekeepers cleaning and let me tell you: not at CORNER was left to be scrubbed. They were extremely professional and dedicated. A special mention to Man, the housekeeper. Not only is he professional, he is also extremely kind!

I could go on and on and on about what I love this hotel and would never change it but we'll stay here until christmas.

Thank you so much and see you next year!!!!
- Mimi

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mohamed S, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear mimish1403,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such an impressive review of the hotel.

I am extremely proud to know that our Experience Designers were able to create a wonderful stay for you and your family. I will personally share your comments about breakfast, cleanliness and your encouraging feedback about the team :)

I hope to personally welcome you back the next time you visit!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Dubai has raised the standards high, and this hotel is living up to that standard. Service, food and location. You cant ask for much better when in Dubai. I was there with children and was worried at first.... but little did i know.

Stayed: June 2017
Mohamed S, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Dear Jamil J,

We appreciate your valued time to share such an impressive review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

We hope to welcome you back with us again very soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay in Address Dubai Mall. People are great and very helpful. Special thanks to Amer for his great personality and support.

Facility is very nice and clean. Close se to the Mall, restaurants and coffee shops.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family