Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$183
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$92
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$63
US$58
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$53
US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$51
Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$111
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$48
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$590
US$350
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$457/night.

Hotels.com
2,498 results
All reviewsdubai mallcabana restaurantburj khalifadirect accessspecial thanksin room dininghouse keepingbusiness tripexcellent hotelthe club loungekids clubna3na3hindbloomingdalesmrmosesconcierge
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I stayed here for the first time in Dec 2016 for a business meeting and the experience was amazing. Came back in Oct 2017 with my wife and the stay was superb. Concierge team lead by Dennis and Moses did their usual welcome that made us feel at home, Miriam at reception was great and the housekeeping led by Jafar and Santa made the rooms extremely comfortable. My continuous choice in Dubai.... Keep it up

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Mohamed S, General Manager at Address Dubai Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Raphael A,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with fellow travelers on Tripadvisor.

We are proud that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our Associates were able to make your stay memorable.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back with us very soon!

With best regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I have been the Address Dubai mall several times with my family and I love the convenience of the hotel. However checking out early in the morning has its challenges, but I was made to feel comfortable by Amira who was at the front desk her smile that early made my day. I would definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear atose,

We are very appreciative of your feedback of our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during check-out.

We are proud to know that Amira provided a memorable experience and I will personally share this feedback with her.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcome you soon on your next visit.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I had dinner with friends at Na3Na3 And it was great experience. The new Manager and the team were very friendly and food was delicious as well. We felt well served and they looked good after us. It was a sea food night and they made for us Suchi and they made for us Arabic coffee.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear a_ibrahim_ad,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience on Tripadvisor.

We are very proud to know that our Associates provided a memorable experience and I will share this feedback personally with them.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back with us again very soon!

With very best regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Heard service in Dubai hotels was excellent, and The Address staff certainly lived up and exceeded all expectations!

Friendly, helpful and welcoming from arrival area, check in through to bedroom staff.

Hotel modern clean spacious with good internet connection in rooms.

Short 2 min walk to Dubai Mall was a nice surprise. Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Steve L,

We appreciate very much your time to share such a kind review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

We are very proud to know that our Associates provided a memorable experience and I will certainly share this with them.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back with us again very soon!

With kind regards,

We had a wonderful time at The Address Hotel
All staff were amazing thank you again
We will return for sure
The Address was a wonderful hotel amazing experience
We were only in Dubai for one night but would highly recommend staying at The Address Hotel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple