“Expected better”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Great location in the Medinat Hotel Dubai, by the hotel canals, with nice views of Burj-Al-Arab. The food was below expectations. Whilst the meat itself was very good and tasty, the dish presentation was average. The rice alongside the meat (part of most dishes) is dry and a sauce would go along nicely. Can eat similar dishes in other Dubai restaurants at much lower prices.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This place offers first rate Persian food in great surroundings. If you can, get a table with a view of the Burj Al Arab off in the distance which is magical at night. Dishes are heavy on lamb and pomegranate. I found the sweetness of most dishes a bit repetitive, but the lamb was cooked perfectly. Expect this to be a bit of an expensive evening, but well worthwhile.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I went to Anar last year and I decided to try it again during my recent trip to Dubai.
I am a big fan of Persian food and Anar did not disappoint me.
Meat was extremely tender and of the highest quality. Steamed saffron rice was among the best I have ever tried.
A bit pricey, but this is due to the premium location.
I will definitely visit it again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Nice food, good service, Pricey ! I think most places in this area are similarly priced. Great location!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Delicious food with family friendly atmosphere, great service and the most tastiest bread ever. My favorites are Kebab Sultani and Jojeh Kebab. I love to take my visitors in Dubai to enjoy the authentic Persian food and enjoy the beautiful views of Burj Al Arab. As for desert Bastani and Falloodeh are the top picks for me followed by a cup of tea.