“Worst Iranian food I have tried in Dubai and terrible service ”
Review of Anar

Anar
Ranked #653 of 10,517 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$50 - US$75
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The food really is not half of what Iranian food should be. There is no flavour, blend overpriced food.
The staff is really not bothered at all, not to take the order or bring anything. Just chatting amongst themselves.
I am so disappointed, as being in this prime location I was really expecting top notch food and service.
Only nice thing about this restaurant is the view.
I will never return.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Great location in the Medinat Hotel Dubai, by the hotel canals, with nice views of Burj-Al-Arab. The food was below expectations. Whilst the meat itself was very good and tasty, the dish presentation was average. The rice alongside the meat (part of most dishes) is dry and a sauce would go along nicely. Can eat similar dishes in other Dubai restaurants at much lower prices.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This place offers first rate Persian food in great surroundings. If you can, get a table with a view of the Burj Al Arab off in the distance which is magical at night. Dishes are heavy on lamb and pomegranate. I found the sweetness of most dishes a bit repetitive, but the lamb was cooked perfectly. Expect this to be a bit of an expensive evening, but well worthwhile.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I went to Anar last year and I decided to try it again during my recent trip to Dubai.
I am a big fan of Persian food and Anar did not disappoint me.
Meat was extremely tender and of the highest quality. Steamed saffron rice was among the best I have ever tried.
A bit pricey, but this is due to the premium location.
I will definitely visit it again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Nice food, good service, Pricey ! I think most places in this area are similarly priced. Great location!