Ibis Al Rigga
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$123
Conrad Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$106
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$110
  • Pool
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
US$42
US$121
US$91
Hotels.com
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$447
US$244
Orbitz.com
1,508 results
All reviewsmetro stationlounge caferooms are smallnice hotelwalking distancefront officenice stayclose to the airportshopping mallshort stayreception staffspecial thanksbuffet breakfastbusiness triphanisupermarketinternet
Reviewed 31 March 2018

They have accommodating staff. The room was pleasant and very neat. The only down was the wi-fi signal, it cannot reach the room. The price was affordable. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay and probably we will stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IbisALRigga, General Manager at Ibis Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for reviewing us and for choosing us as your host during your recent visit.

We are happy to see that you had a pleasant stay with us except wi-fi signal- my apology for the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Ibis Dubai Al Rigga.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is small but cute.
Rooms are small and clean. One only needs a clean room and bathroom when on a holiday. Breakfast is awesome. Front desk assists immediately and they do react.
On the main road of al Rigga road.
Everything is near specially shopping and that all you need when you are in Dubai city.
Metro station few mins/ steps away. No hopes to come for Dubai but yes if came then will stay at Ibis only.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to see that you had a good stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Ibis Dubai Al Rigga.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My stay as usual was very good, due to very good location of the hotel in a road full of restaurants, business area , & also shopping, thus enabled me to be near metro station for visiting the World trade center for the exhibitions, coming & going to the airport, & a well known place for any of my friends or business colleagues to visit me.

Room Tip: Also as usual , my room was very good , also room service whenever requested had a very good response.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
IbisALRigga, General Manager at Ibis Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for reviewing us and for choosing the Ibis Dubai Al Rigga as your host during your recent visit.

We very much appreciate the very kind words towards the team members and the services of the hotel. We are glad to hear that we were able to host you well and look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant Future.

Thanks again, we look forward to hosting you at our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

As a regular guest ,I really appreciate the front office team. They've been very consistent since day one. The survice they gave me made me choose to stay here regularly. Myrese and Marvin were one of the team who made me feel soo welcome every time I check in. Kudos and keep up the good job

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
IbisALRigga, General Manager at Ibis Al Rigga, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing to stay at the Ibis Dubai Al Rigga.

We are pleased to read your positive detailed review and are glad you had a great experience.

It is our mission to delight our guests every time and we are glad that you left with pleasant memories. Will certainly share your feedback with the staff and they will be delighted to see that their hard work has been noticed.

Hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The hospitality starts welcoming from the door security to housekeeping FO, F&B, Eng, entire team, the place where you can feel like home, specially I love to sit on the beautiful terrace to have famous Moroccan teas,

Room Tip: It was very clean and tidy this one of my favorite place to stay all the staff very friendly and helpful great Team work.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family