US$69
US$46
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$65
US$45
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$91
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$87
Agoda.com
US$60
US$47
Agoda.com
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$65
Priceline
US$252
US$221
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

2,232 results
All reviewslifestyle managerburj khalifafountain suitetallest building in the worldclassic roomfountain showdirect accessin room diningindian restaurantamazing hotelmini barspecial thanksluxurycurtainsamalhashimall
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Well known italian food with an open buffet concept. Kind people around you and every half an hour , water plays in sync with the music played. Good stuff.

• Stayed: December 2011
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your very positive review following your time with us.

We are all delighted to read that you enjoyed experience and in particular the buffet and fountain music.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and take this time to wish you and your family our best wishes for 2012.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

The Armani hotel in Dubai was one of my favourite hotel experiences other than the time I was at Le Meridien in Dahab, Egypt. The service was fairly positive, and the business center was constantly on the dime. I like the discreet fact that there is not an overwhelming check-in service or a "lobby", but instead it felt like you were going into your own apartment complex. The hotel was very familiar to many hotel set-ups like those in Hong Kong, where there are a residential block linked to the hotel on the upper floors.

the individual floors were very sleek in design, and the overall use of the space was very contemporary. I had everything from my business, mail service, email service, room service, and spa done at this hotel, including having their daily breakfast; however, my favourite was the Spa, as the full body 80minute massage was definitely very comforting, and highly suggested. The Breakfast down in the cafe/restaurant was not the best breakfast I've had, nor was it the most magificent in terms of variety (since it was a buffet). however, the freshness of the food did compare to be average.

The access to the hotel from the Dubai Aquarium made the experience entirely amusing and the walking distance to daily conveniences like the shopping mail made it an arms reach to the Burj Khalifa -- of which the hotel was able to book tickets for you directly.

Since my trip there was for business, and I had local Emirati friends taking me around, it was convenient for them to also get their cars valet, and parked right outside infront of the building.

Overall Experience: A-

Room Tip: Have a local Emirati friend book the room locally for you, and make sure to try out the Spa service and massage.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank adoptme
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai.

We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the discreetness of the hotel, lobby and service provided across all aspects of your stay with us. These all being at the very heart of the "Stay with Armani Lifestyle Experience" where we aim to make every guest feel as though they are in a home away from home. Thank you also for sharing your constructive comments.

It is always pleasing to read when guests are able to enjoy the attractions of the surrounding area such as the Dubai Mall, the Aquarium and even our Valet service.

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon and take this time to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2012.

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Regular visitor of my business partners in Dubail, I used to stay at the Grosvenor House, but witnessed a serious deterioration of the service levels. Back to basics should certainly be their focus. Anyways, I decided to stay at the Armani this time since it just became the hotel of referencei n Dubai for my partners, and I clearly understand why! From the greeting at the airport to the warm welcome at the hotel, the amazing service at Restaurante, the speed and accuracy of my room service order (easier said than achieved), the kindness of the housekeepers, the team really cared for me as a person, not just as a client. A big bravo, carry on the excellent work, Armani is my new best friend in Dubai!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank AntonyWestbay
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2012

Dear Our New Best Friend

Thank you for posting your very positive and complementary review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai.

It's terrific to read that you enjoyed you "Stay with Armani" experience and as mentioned in other reviews the warmth and friendliness of all our Ambassadors.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and take this time to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year and best wishes for 2012.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

One night was not enough!... it has style, it has grace... subtle... my type of hotel! Peaceful, tranquil... i just love it!

NO complaints - i loved my room on the 38th Floor. what a FANTASTIC VIEW of Dubai & was entertained in the evening by it's 'Dancing Fountain'. i couldn't ask for anything more!

Service is excellent! i wish i had time to try out the many outlets (5 i believe)...

Location is fantastic... in Dubai, the Dubai Mall is all you need for your shopping (& eating) experience.

the only down side IS the lighting in the room - i could do with a little more light especially in the evenings.

Mr Armani has done well... PLEASE VISIT THIS HOTEL... i am definitely going back there!

Room Tip: Definitely a room facing the Dubai Mall & especially the 'water park' to watch the Dancing Fountain from your room!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2011

Dear Guest

We are delighted to see your review on TripAdvisor following your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai.

Thank you for taking the time to share such detail including how much you enjoyed the hotel, its style, design, the service you received, the Downtown area, the Dancing Fountains and the Dubai Mall.

Please let me know if we can make any arrangements for your future stays including the lighting you prefer in your room. I hope you can take the time to visit our other restaurants in the hotel!

On behalf of the entire team we all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

With our very best wishes.

Reviewed 17 December 2011

What can I say? A really big disappointment for a 5* hotel coz I really ve very high expectations.

I've been in touch with them since oct month to confirm all my restaurants I wanted to go & especially the time & date of going to " the top". At that time the staffs told me it was too early to booked coz they can only book it 1 month from the time I wanted. So recently, I wrote a mail to remind them & they kept asking me what time I wanted. Then told me the time I wanted is fully booked. If I want that time, I ve to buy at the door for 400 aed. Y should I pay for 400aed when I already confirmed months ahead for 100aed?
So to prove that they r wrong, I even wasted my time to search that mail & forward it to them that I'd confirmed the time ages ago.
To my surprise, the manager replied me a mail asking me to go for high tea but not a word
mentioning about the mistake they ve made. What's the point me paying for a high at 122 floor when I wanted to go up to the top floor.
I really think that everyone should be responsible for what they ve done wrong !!!

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Queen2011_11

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor in connection with your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai from 20th to 24th December.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for this breakdown in communication. We can see from our records we did indeed make your reservation for At the Top on the 10th December for two guests to visit on the 20th December. We were then requested on the 11th December to cancell this. Our records then show that on the 14th December another request was made to re-book at 17:30 on the 20th which was no longer possible since the venue was already fully booked. The team made every attempt to accomodate your reservation and offered entrance to At.mosphere in order to help.

On behalf of the entire team we offer our most sincere apologies once again.

With our very best wishes.