“A Luxury hotel,one of the best in dubai”
Review of Armani Hotel Dubai

Armani Hotel Dubai
Ranked #28 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
jeddah
“A Luxury hotel,one of the best in dubai”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

five star hotel ,unique,great view,great atmosphere

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 18 March 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.
We appreciate your very kind words and hope to be able to welcome you back in the very near future.
Jason Harding

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (293)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 11 March 2012

The Armani Hotel Dubai is simply the ultimate in refined luxury. That sounds like brochure speak but it's true. The service is impeccable from start to finish. We were met at the airport in a Maserati with a bouquet of roses from the driver. We didn't need to check in as our 'lifestyle manager' took care of it all. We were upgraded (perhaps as it was our anniversary) to the Ambassador suite overlooking the Dubai fountains which was superb, with a wrap around balcony and enough room to set up home. We didn't want to leave!

There was a little celebratory cake left for us, and a bowl of olives to accompany the champagne my partner had ordered. The mini-bar is complementary (no alcohol) with a Nespresso machine and planty of soft drinks and snacks. The room service is quick - press on the remote control to ask your lifestyle manager to call or come to room and they are there within 10 minutes.

The rooms are full of lovely design features such as remote controlled shades, curtains and lights. The TV in the lounge was hidden away and there were lots of sliding doors to conceal cupboards etc. We only found the second bathroom on the second day! The decor is subtle and classy with a definite designer edge to it.

If you want to eat at At.Mosphere (the restaurant at the top of Burj Khalifa), make sure you book in advance. We tried to get a table but had to go in the lounge instead. The menu is really only a snack menu there and there is a minimum spend of 200dhs for each male customer. The view is good though, and it's worth going up for a drink, even if you can't get a table in the restaurant.

We ate in Ristorante, the Italian restaurant on the ground floor overlooking the fountains. The food was lovely, the service (as everywhere) was impeccable and the atmosphere was elegant but cosy.

The gym is small but well equipped and the pool area is also small with limited sun exposure. The spa offers appointments in 15 minute and 80 minute 'slots' rather than by treatment so they can tailor your treatment to your needs.

This hotel is worth it as a treat for a special occasion. We felt completely looked after and the service we received from start to finish was the best I have experienced anywhere.

Room Tip: A fountain view suite to ensure you have uninterrupted views. They run every 30 minutes from 6pm...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pocketangel
Dear Guest
Thank you also for taking the time to share your experience with everyone following your stay with us here at Armani Hotel Dubai.
All our Ambassadors are delighted to read that you enjoyed your Stay with Armani experience and that you got to spend time in most areas of the property. It's perhaps more pleasing that you appreciated the service we offered as it the team that makes the difference in any hotel.
We hope to be able to welcome you back in the very near future, please let us know when we can make that happen. Maybe next time we can encourage you to dine in another of our restaurants?
Manchester
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed for two nights in a suite at the Armani Hotel. The service was great. I was impressed with the politness of the staff. When ever I passed a member of staff they made the effort to say hello and ask if you needed any help ( as I did get lost looking for the pool)
The room was lovely, very clean with lots of little extras. Only a small thing but the hairdryer had a proper lead on it that meant I could use it without struggling wiith a short coil.

The bed was fabulous. I had possibly the best two nights sleep ever!

Room very spacious with seperate living area, two bathrooms and two seperate wardrobes.

The pool area was lovely. It is on the third floor( I think.) It was a little difficult to get in the sun due to the position of the pool on the building. Seperate entrance for men and women is a little odd but I'm sure that is down to the country we were in.

We only had breakfast at the hotel, which was nice but a little expensive.

In summary I thought this was a lovely hotel in an amazing location that can't be matched anywhere.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Laura M
Dear Guest
Thank you also for posting your detailed review following your stay.
We are all delighted to read you enjoyed your Stay with Armani experience with us and that you appreciated all the small details which together make a big difference.
We hope to be able to welcome you back in the very near future.
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Just a two night stay in Dubai at the Armani in the tallest building in the world. The service was a hit and miss and the room was really far to expensive. For the amount my comany paid, I could have stayed in better managed hotels.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Peter B
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor following your stay.
It would be very helpful to understand some more details of your experience. We are trying to reach out to you seperatley otherwise you are more than welcome to contact me directly at jharding@armanihotels.com.
Look forward to hearing more from you.
Kindest regards
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I had high hopes and expectation of the hotel. From what I have seen, it looked like a stunning hotel. And I wasnt wrong. The hardware, the design and the building it is located in, unarguably it is absoultely fabulous. But it does not make a hotel special. The hardware alone is not enough. It is the service that makes customers return. And I believe that is what hotels are striving for.

Checked in - 28th Feb for one night. In chronological order....

1. Checked in to my room at 245pm. I was told that I was upgraded to the residence side of the hotel as it is fully booked.

2. 345pm. Still no sign of my luggage. Called lifestyle services and they said they SHOULD be on their way. Without apology or any sort of acknowledge or whatsoever. 15 minutes later, my luggage finally arrived.

3. 430pm. The spa was nicely decorated. Check in staff was friendly and thorough. I was lucky to have an excellent therapist. His skill was top notch and I utterly enjoyed my treatment. But the maintenance of the changing area was substandard to say the least. There was USED disposable underwear lying around with half used shampoo bottles in the shower area as I walked in. The shower cubicle was dry indicating that it was not used recently. No sign of anyone clearing the area up. A totally waste of a nicely designed spa.

4. 6pm. Went back to my room looking for cutleries for my dinner. There were none. Wanted to order drinks but there was no room service menu in the room. The place mats were SQUASHED inside the bottom drawer. An indication of either poor housekeeping service or the room has not been used for a while.

6. Midnight. Asked for the room service menu and ordered my meal subsequently. Tried calling room service twice and there was no answer. Turned to lifestyle services only to get the response that, 'they usually answer their calls, you are just unlucky! I will transfer you again.' No sign of assisting me there and then and again no acknowledgement or apology.

7. 1am. Started packing my suitcase and stumbled across the top drawer in the closet only to realise that there are towels and bed linens STUFFED inside the drawer and a broken item inside the wardrobe which turns out to be the shoehorn and alike. That was when I was convinced that this is not an UPGRADE. I now have the impression that (or at least I am very convinced by the evidence) I was put into a SUBSTANDARD room because it is fully booked. You, as the GM, would know the truth and I dont need to stress on that. Either the room was POORLY serviced or it is just a vacant room that needs to be maintained. If it were the former, then I am disappointed that hotel of your calibre would have the audacity to rent out a room to customers at this standard. If it were the latter, then it is simply appalling to rent out such a room to customers when it is obviously not fit to do so and worse still, didnt even make the extra effort to at least make the room presentable before giving it to customers. I have stayed at 3 stars hotels with better maintenance.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank CPholiday222
JHarding, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor following your stay.
Look forward to hearing more from you.
Kindest regards