“A gallery of fine arts”
Review of Armani Hotel Dubai

Armani Hotel Dubai
Ranked #21 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 31 January 2017

It was perfect in every way! Everything you see is a piece of art, the service is amazing, the quality of the material in the room is highly, the location is... its Burj Khalifa!
I booked the premium suite with balcony, it was like a the best thing ever!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am happy to read your comments and pleased to see that you enjoyed the hotel, service, setting and convenient location. I have shared your comments with my team.

Looking forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Armani in the near future.

Mark Kirby

Write a ReviewReviews (1,904)

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This was my first time to Dubai and I decided to stay at the Armani hotel, this was a family visit. This hotel is beyond anything I've ever stayed at. On arrival I was treated like royalty (which I was not used to), I am a nobody but I was treated as if I was someone important. The hotel room was immaculate and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my stay (especially Mark, the hotel manager). My room was overlooking the water fountain which made for great viewing on my down time. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Dubai who wants to experience the highest level of customer service along with the most beautiful hotel you will ever see.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am very happy to know you enjoyed the Armani experience and had a memorable stay with us. It is our mission to create memorable experience for every guest. Thank you for sharing your review with us, please know that I have shared it with our team.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the Burj Khalifa. On Check in we were met by Pramod , who assisted us with all our request. This hotel is very modern and has a very high standard of service. Our lifestyle manager Meryeme located on our floor, always showed great concern that we were comfortable and all our needs taken care off. This Hotel has one of the most amazing spa facilities and relaxation rooms. A most memorable experience. It has access to Dubai Mall , which normally takes about 7 minutes to get to the mall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
It is a pleasure reading your thorough comment and observation of the hotel. I am very happy to know you enjoyed the Armani experience. Pramod and Meryeme are indeed very passionate ambassadors, they are ones of our valuable ambassadors, thank you for recognizing their assistance.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Grand experience, statying at this magnificent property. Location is brilliant, the staff very efficient and courteous, specially our lifestyle manager, Praneet Verma, a top guy, who sets very high standards of hospitality, being avaialable 24x7 at the touch of a button with a unflagging warm and welcoming attitude. Such people bring great repute to the hotel and make the stay a memorable experience.

Room Tip: fountain suite on the highest floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
It is a pleasure reading your thorough comment and observation of the hotel. I am very happy to know you enjoyed the Armani experience. Praneet is indeed a very passionate ambassador, he is one of our valuable ambassadors, thank you for recognizing his assistance.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Thank you sincerely for installing the rowing machine which has been well received by other members of the gym as well.

I found the gym staff extremely helpful, in particular Mark and Neil Fernandez..

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank akpeer

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your kind review about our Gym facility and thank you for recognising Mark and Neil. Please know that I have shared your review with our team.