US$308
US$270
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$371/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$64
US$58
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$53
US$46
HIExpress.com
Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$111
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$48
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$242
US$162
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$590
US$350
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$454/night.

2,268 results
All reviewslifestyle managerburj khalifafountain suitetallest building in the worldclassic roomfountain showdirect accessin room diningindian restaurantmini baramazing hotelspecial thanksbentleyluxurycurtainsamalhashi
Reviewed 30 January 2017

This was my first time to Dubai and I decided to stay at the Armani hotel, this was a family visit. This hotel is beyond anything I've ever stayed at. On arrival I was treated like royalty (which I was not used to), I am a nobody but I was treated as if I was someone important. The hotel room was immaculate and the staff went above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed my stay (especially Mark, the hotel manager). My room was overlooking the water fountain which made for great viewing on my down time. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Dubai who wants to experience the highest level of customer service along with the most beautiful hotel you will ever see.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Mark K, General Manager at Armani Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am very happy to know you enjoyed the Armani experience and had a memorable stay with us. It is our mission to create memorable experience for every guest. Thank you for sharing your review with us, please know that I have shared it with our team.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the Burj Khalifa. On Check in we were met by Pramod , who assisted us with all our request. This hotel is very modern and has a very high standard of service. Our lifestyle manager Meryeme located on our floor, always showed great concern that we were comfortable and all our needs taken care off. This Hotel has one of the most amazing spa facilities and relaxation rooms. A most memorable experience. It has access to Dubai Mall , which normally takes about 7 minutes to get to the mall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
It is a pleasure reading your thorough comment and observation of the hotel. I am very happy to know you enjoyed the Armani experience. Pramod and Meryeme are indeed very passionate ambassadors, they are ones of our valuable ambassadors, thank you for recognizing their assistance.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Grand experience, statying at this magnificent property. Location is brilliant, the staff very efficient and courteous, specially our lifestyle manager, Praneet Verma, a top guy, who sets very high standards of hospitality, being avaialable 24x7 at the touch of a button with a unflagging warm and welcoming attitude. Such people bring great repute to the hotel and make the stay a memorable experience.

Room Tip: fountain suite on the highest floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
It is a pleasure reading your thorough comment and observation of the hotel. I am very happy to know you enjoyed the Armani experience. Praneet is indeed a very passionate ambassador, he is one of our valuable ambassadors, thank you for recognizing his assistance.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Thank you sincerely for installing the rowing machine which has been well received by other members of the gym as well.

I found the gym staff extremely helpful, in particular Mark and Neil Fernandez..

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank akpeer

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your kind review about our Gym facility and thank you for recognising Mark and Neil. Please know that I have shared your review with our team.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

It is my first visit to Dubai and I have heard so much about the quality of the hotels here. I decided that we should try The Armani in the Burj Kalifa Tower as I had heard so much about it.

From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. Nothing was too much trouble for the amazing staff and there was always a cheery smile.

We had an amazing suite with a fabulous balcony which looked down on the Dubai Fountains. Every evening on the half hours the fountains performed for us. If we turned around we could see the amazing light show on the tower. Quite simply breathtaking! The same view was available from Ristorante the fabulous Italian restaurant which has an outdoor terrace. Or from the Indian restaurant. Infact there is no shortage of places to dine within the hotel. We counted 5!!

The suite was exceptional. Beautifully designed but NOT the usual "style over substance" which one so often finds in new hotels. The room had been carefully designed to work for the guest. The chairs and sofa were all comfortable. The bed was a,azingly large and comfortable and the linen was exquisite. Wonderful grey stone bathroom with exceptional amenities. We even took the half used shower gel with us. Just too good to leave.

That is how we also felt about the hotel. Just too good to leave. But we had to leave taking with us such wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.

The Armani is a luxury hotel so the bill will not be small but if you can stretch to pay for a suite do so. You will not regret it. Worth treating yourself.

Room Tip: If you can push the boat out or if you always pay for the best then go for one of the balcony suites.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to Stay with Armani.
I am very happy to read your detailed review and happy to see you enjoyed your experience. My team works very hard to create wonderful memories for our guests, I am happy we succeeded.

Looking forward to your return to Dubai and Armani.