2,019 results
All reviews metro station jigsaw restaurant abu baker close to the airport the executive lounge excellent hotel star hotel small pool junior suite rooftop pool concierge staff free shuttle the hotel is clean spacious room breakfast buffet special thanks long flight
Reviewed 26 January 2016

Stayed here 5times, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff always impressed me. They really treasure the guests with giving service from their hearts. Love the hotel buffet - complete coverage of food diversity, what i can say more, definitely gonna miss this hotel when we moved out next month :( Highly recommended to stay here !

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rosie710
Anke G, General Manager at AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Dear rosie710,
We are really happy to read that the team continuously manages to excel in terms of customer services and your enjoyed our culinary offerings. The team and I are all very sad to see you leaving and we do hope we will have a change to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I would definitely review breakfast menu and quality. Service was excellent.

Free internet appreciated, but not speed. Must upgrade a bit so facebook post can be accomplished and so people can do more things

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Dear stylianosf18,
I am truly sorry to read that our food selection for breakfast was not meeting your expectations. Your feedback is noted and shared with our culinary team. I am, however, happy to read that your rated us excellent for the service provided. Thank you very much for taking the time to review and rate our hotel.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I often use this hotel for my business trip, then I always felt comfortable and convenience to stay this hotel. There are a lot of Hotel in Dubai for the business, for the family trip and for the shopping... but I truly recommend this hotel for the business due to nice supports from hotel staff

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Anke G, General Manager at AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear takashi2016,
We are delighted that you have posted such a nice review. Thank you very much for making time to review the hotel and we do look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Very good hotel, real 5 star property but building is a bit old style but very well maintained. Staff excellent & rooms were big enough. I was upgraded on executive floor & Ms. Su was kind enough to upgrade me.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yousaf M

Dear Yousaf M,
It is great to read you had an excellent stay and you have rated us equally. I am particularly happy that the services provided by the team are once again highlighted in a review. We are happy you appreciated the upgrade.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Good hotel. Nice room .good space. Hotel Staff are friendly ( mostly)
Metro station less than 10m by walk and to Airport Only 10-15 m by taxi.
In the future If we go back to Dubai again. I will consider to stay at same hotel

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Dear G6814Klcarolc,
Thank you very much for making time to write a review. The team and I are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we do look forward to welcoming you back.