18 people are viewing this hotel
Official Hotel
US$86
US$86
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$91
US$72
SAVE US$19
PricelineUS$86
Hotels.comUS$90
StayForLongUS$91
3,037 results
All reviews private pool pool bar street restaurant pool party special thanks amazing service amazing experience housekeeping team big thanks room service amazing hotel house keeping denzel atul alisa shan mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

If I stay in Dubai I almost go to the five village hotel. The big apartments with pool are very nice and lovely. Rajesh and Rikesh cleaned my room every day perfectly and ask me every time if I need something. One of the best hotels and service in Dubai for me.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

So happy I wanted to write this...

These guys, saqib and yubraj... everyday cleaned out apartment to the best standard. Going into great detail. Makes the stay feel Amazing!!! I would highly recommend staying here to anyone

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Very excellent service.. all my requests was attended to and I really enjoy their service anytime they come to clean my room.. good guys and I recommend them for their good job.. I must say i really enjoyed my time.

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

I came on a Wednesday afternoon to check in with my wife and my daughter who is an infant.
I called a few days before to make sure everything is ok and to ask if I can check in a little earlier (check in is at 3pm normally). Of course it wasn’t possible so at 3 pm I was at the reception trying to check in.
Unfortunately the suite I have paid in advance wasn’t available and I had to wait for an extra hour and a couple of discussions with one of the managers to finally get a similar room. Keep in mind the price is around 500$ per night for that room so you have some expectations.
After finally getting inside the room we had to wait another 30 min for our luggage and an extra hour for our daughter’s baby crib. I had to call the reception two times to ask for our luggage.
I have to mention the manager who tried to help did offer me a 80$ credit because of what happened and a late checkout. It did help a little bit with my wife’s frustration but to draw a conclusion after this entire experience this is what I can say about the hotel :
Don’t go with kids. The entire hotel is a big party place. I’m saying this for the people outside UAE who are not aware of this and they are considering to stay here with the family. Find a different hotel definitely.
The reception is extremely slow and I don’t even want to think how is a weekend check in. I checked in during the week and I had to wait this long.
If you are looking for a good place to party, to relax with friends or for other similar occasions this is a great place to stay .
The rooms look nice and everything is new even though the exterior of the building will make you think it’s an old building.
The average rating is more because of the check in experience. As a hotel this place is very nice and probably would deserve a good or very good rating.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

This place is super amazing chill spot with friends. We visited SOUL ST with my friends had fun, we enjoyed food and drinks. Everything was just perfect. Mr Malsha made our night easy and memorable. Thank you so much. We will definitely come back! Its a highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with friends