Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hilton
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$58
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$111
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$334
US$270
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$372/night.

US$51
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$150
Trip.com
Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$48
US$53
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$590
US$350
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$438/night.

1,421 results
All reviewscafe belgebusiness hoteldifc areacenter cutsunken gardenindoor poolfinancial districtbusiness tripthe club loungeemirates towersrooms are spaciousluxury hoteljunior suitehousekeeping stafffantastic hotelspecial thanksburj khalifa
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel because of the location and the professional customer service along with the luxuries amenities . I have recently stayed for three nights at this luxurious hotel. I have stayed her to celebrate my wife's birthday. I have called the hotel earlier and spoke to Victoria from the front desk on the same day of my arrival to inform them of my special request for celebrating my wife's birthday. Upon checking inn I have noticed that Victoria did a great job of arranging for us a rooms upgrade to a junior suite and preparing a beautiful cake with a post card greetings , everything was exceptional. Thank you ritz Carlton for making my stay memorable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
LQFL11, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear Faisal,

What a lovely review, thank you. I was so proud to hear the genuine care of our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Victoria, helped to create such a memorable experience you both you and your wife on this special occasion.

Thank you for sharing your experience and I do hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Well equipped rooms for business travellers and quiet overnight. Good restaurant and breakfast and easy walking access into DIFC. Taxi's available from outside at all hours and close to metro stop as well

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Sir/Madam,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted the hotel met your needs so well and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

My first at this hotel and definitely not the last. The front desk was very efficient and upgraded me to a lovely room.Tastefully done and the location is spot on. Very convenient for work in DIFC. Good for business travel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank RahulSG

Dear Rahul,

I am thrilled to hear that your first stay with us was so memorable and that you are already planning to come back. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Excellent service, good location for DIFC meetings, good sizeable rooms and the restaurants/room service are not bad.

Tends to have a very business oriented crowd, so if thats not your thing, better look elsewhere, but the property delivers on what it is expected to be

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
LQFL11, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2016

Dear Emanuele,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel’s facilities met your needs so well. It’s very true that we are predominantly a business hotel but we also offer a great experience for leisure travelers, especially given our proximity to downtown Dubai, which offers the perfect location to explore the city’s limitless sights and attractions.

Thank you again and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

Great service, perfect location for DIFC business meetings. Breakfast is great, very good selection and quality is outstanding. I have stayed here 4 times now and always enjoy my stay. Staff are attentive and always willing to help.

Room Tip: Higher floor recommended
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Farhad,

Thank you so much for your comments. It is always wonderful to hear from our regular guests and I am delighted that you have enjoyed such a consistently good experience on your stays with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.