US$64
US$58
Doubletree
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$334
US$270
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$392/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$150
Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$111
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$53
US$46
HIExpress.com
US$51
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$48
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$590
US$350
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$435/night.

6,076 results
All reviewsrib roomal nafoorahsultans loungeimperium restauranthalf boardmarble bathsnow roomtalise ottoman spabiggest baththe club loungeice lolliesbeautiful hotelwild wadipalm viewkids clubpure luxuryfree water
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time in this hotel, it is opulent but discrete, vast and yet also cosy. The benefit of having half board allowed us to dine at a long list of restaurants accords the Jumeirah portfolio, not to be underestimated. The breakfast is delicious, the staff very friendly and the facilities second to none. In particular the spa which is one of the best I’ve had the pleasure of using.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank CRV711
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Hi first I would say your hotel staff restaurants reception everything abt your hotel are on a different level to any other hotel myself and my wife have stayed in if possible I would like your email myself so I can ask the manager a couple of questions thanks so so much for an amazing stay in an amazing hotel .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank steviemccue69
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Hotel is nice.
Staff are v.friendly.
Rooms are great. (We got upgraded as it was our anniversary)
Drinks are stupidly expensive.
Food is also expensive. It's good but not great.
Customer service is decent when you are a guest.

However, after you have left they have zero interest in any communication. Every email address they publish bounces, even when you try and contact them to tell them they have charged your credit card twice.

When they did refund me they short changed me! Rates itself as a 5-star hotel but I've stayed in 5-star hotels where that would never be acceptable.

Still waiting very them to contact me having emailed so many times and messaged them on Facebook. Let's see if this works.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcr123110
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear mcr123110,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and for your kind acknowledgements of our opulent hotel, exquisite facilities and high level of customer service provided by our team of dedicated colleagues.

I am sorry to read of the delay in responding to your query on the refund and I would like to sincerely apologize for the same. Rest assured we have discussed your feedback with the relevant teams to remedy these shortfalls.

We thank you once again for sharing your feedback and my colleagues and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, giving us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Michael Tietz
Interim General Manager

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights as a stop over before we headed to thiland - it was really nice - staff restaurants all as expected - beautifuly decorated for Christmas / only negative it's quite a way our from the main tourist parts.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Room interior: outdated, chipped old furniture

Bathroom: fab, but upkeep not up to the standard Jumeirah.

Breakfast: Nothing special, expected more variety and interesting dishes. Too noisy. Waiters not friendly. I asked for a simple decaf for three times before I finally received it.

Beach: the beach was a joke...sadly. For this high rate I expected something spectacular. View was obstructed by construction. Sunscreen and coconut water were extremely overpriced. (Coconut water for almost $11...if I had known, I wouldn't have ordered it...Same for the sunscreen which was billed at a whopping $27!!!). WTF?

Check in/Check out: Took way longer than it should have. Staff ok but not forthcoming as they are in Jumeirah Al Naseem or Jumeirah Emirates Towers. Maybe they were tired from all the noisy kids and families?

Overall, I would not recommend this hotel because it's simply TOO EXPENSIVE for the quality that it is offering.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6  Thank Farah S
JZS_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Farah S,

Thank you for taking the time to share in details your feedback following your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.

We truly value your opinion, as it is from your comments that we are able to uphold our commitment to excellence.

I am of course very saddened to read that there were many aspects of your experience that did not meet your expectations; from your check in and check out experience to the décor in the room, the culinary offering at breakfast as well as our beach facilities. On those shortfalls I will not attempt to offer any excuses but rather extend my personal apologies and I truly hope you will regard those as an isolate case and not a representation of the standards Jumeirah is recognized for.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and I hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Michael Tietz