“Not the last time ”

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Ranked #66 of 565 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This was our 1st time in J. Zabeel Saray but for sure not the last one. Our Butler Nick was 2nd to non as he made us all go back home knowing we have a good friend to comeback to & meet.
Staff
Facility.
Accommodation
I would rate this Jumairah property as one of the most fit for family getaway holiday,

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nasser A
Write a ReviewReviews (5,563)

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time in this hotel, it is opulent but discrete, vast and yet also cosy. The benefit of having half board allowed us to dine at a long list of restaurants accords the Jumeirah portfolio, not to be underestimated. The breakfast is delicious, the staff very friendly and the facilities second to none. In particular the spa which is one of the best I’ve had the pleasure of using.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank CRV711
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Hi first I would say your hotel staff restaurants reception everything abt your hotel are on a different level to any other hotel myself and my wife have stayed in if possible I would like your email myself so I can ask the manager a couple of questions thanks so so much for an amazing stay in an amazing hotel .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank steviemccue69
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Hotel is nice.
Staff are v.friendly.
Rooms are great. (We got upgraded as it was our anniversary)
Drinks are stupidly expensive.
Food is also expensive. It's good but not great.
Customer service is decent when you are a guest.

However, after you have left they have zero interest in any communication. Every email address they publish bounces, even when you try and contact them to tell them they have charged your credit card twice.

When they did refund me they short changed me! Rates itself as a 5-star hotel but I've stayed in 5-star hotels where that would never be acceptable.

Still waiting very them to contact me having emailed so many times and messaged them on Facebook. Let's see if this works.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcr123110
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights as a stop over before we headed to thiland - it was really nice - staff restaurants all as expected - beautifuly decorated for Christmas / only negative it's quite a way our from the main tourist parts.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Dubai hotels
4.6 km away
Rixos The Palm Dubai
#27 of 565 in Dubai
7.1 km away
Jumeirah Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah

Been to Jumeirah Zabeel Saray? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jumeirah Zabeel Saray

Address: The Palm Jumeirah, Crescent Road West, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Region: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Dubai > Dubai
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
#11 Family Hotel in Dubai
#18 Romantic Hotel in Dubai
#21 Business Hotel in Dubai
#22 On the Beach Hotel in Dubai
#58 Luxury Hotel in Dubai
Price Range: RM 882 - RM 5,608 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Jumeirah Zabeel Saray 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Zabeel Saray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel Dubai