Ways to Experience Seven Star Tours & Travel
from US$62.80
More Info
from US$68.38
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked desert safari tour with Seven Star tours i really enjoyed it was my second time but i liked this company managment Specialy our guide mr Raja his driving skills on dune was amazing.thanks to all Seven star team we will come back and See you again.

1  Thank ahmedshah123
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went with my friends it was awesome experience specially dune bashing,food and shows in camp and our tur guide was very helpfull

1  Thank 549adilk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

great thanks for team goid services we did enjoyed desert dune bashing and all other activities like shows and delicious food please Belly dance

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank XXCZ
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoye the liv show dunes bashing is speach less all services is excellent guide is very polite and soft behavior thank for Mr khuram

1  Thank touqeera87
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Today I went with my friends on desert safari tour it was really amazing we enjoy to much Best memory of my entire life

1  Thank Rajaaamir5050