Marina View Hotel Apartments
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$220
Hilton
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$145
  • Pool
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$770
US$327
Jumeirah.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$218
US$479
US$408
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$518
US$278
  • Pool
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$143
  • Pool
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$173
US$133
US$87
US$5,038
TripAdvisor
1,024 results
All reviewswashing machinemetro stationstudio apartmentfridge freezerrecommend this hotelminute walkpool areasmall kitchenstayed here for nightsjbr walksheikh zayed roadthe general managerthe hotel is cleanhousekeeping staffearly checknice poolnon smoking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at Marina View Hotel Apartments for almost a year and a half from November 2016 and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The hotel is very well located. 5 minutes walk from the tram/metro station and Dubai Marina Mall. An extra few minutes walk and you are in JBR. I stayed in a fairly spacious one bedroom apartment and it has everything you need - especially for a long term stay. In fact the only reason I left was because I was made redundant from my company and was unable to find another position, so had to leave the country. If I get another job in Dubai, my first call will be to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
SamirMoussa, General Manager at Marina View Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Faiq,
Warm greetings from Marina View Hotel Apartments!

Let us seize this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your time to provide us with your valuable comments which are greatly appreciated.
It was a pleasure to read your review and to see that in such few words you were able to show how much you enjoyed our hotel, convenient location and friendly staff.
We are very pleased that you have noticed our efforts.

Once again thank you and we look very much forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel at Marina area. Short distance to walk to beach or hotel transport once a day.

Personnel very polite and friendly, helpful. A bit old fashioned douple room with aircondition. Mini kitchen, missing coffee maker.

Small swimming pool to take a rop, complimentary towels.

Marina Mall close the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Marina View Hotel Apartments!
We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed our hospitality and convenient location of the hotel.
Hope that we will have the chance to have you here with us again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at Marina View hotel , The hotel serves a great breakfast buffet with a large selection of food,the foods have great presentation and nice taste. all the staff are friendly and smiling . The location was great , we are fully enjoyed this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
SamirMoussa, General Manager at Marina View Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Marina View Hotel Apartments!
We are delighted to know that you experienced an amazing stay at our hotel and enjoyed our location, food as well as the professionalism of our team.
Looking forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first time traveling on vacation in Dubai and my experience from beginning to end was exceptional. We stayed at Marina View hotel for one week and were so pleased with our stay. The location was great since it’s near the beach, close to the airport, the metro station was only a block away so you can walk there, shopping malls and taxis were all easily accessible. On arrival to hotel my boyfriend and I were greeted with a welcome drink as we checked in. Then the bell man walked us to our room and I was pleasantly surprised with a table full of desserts, a chocolate cake, an assorted tray of fresh fruits, hors d’oeurves, balloons and rose petals decorated on the bed with a happy birthday greeting. I also received a Happy Birthday letter from the general manager Samir Moussa. Sooo nice! I really loved all the personal touches and he even took the time to meet us to make sure we had a great first experience in Dubai and suggested places to tour. The hotel serves a great breakfast buffet with a large selection of food, and the wait staff Amin, Amir, and Natlayan and others always took great care of us to get us seated quickly and always brought us fresh hot coffee/tea. Overall the hotel is well manicured, housekeeping was fantastic making sure our room was clean, and always refreshed our towels and toiletries and made sure we always had bottled water. The room really has all the amenities you can think of since it also has a small kitchen, with large fridge and also includes a washer and dryer which was so convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Marina View Hotel Apartments and for taking the time to write a comment regarding your experience!

We are happy to read that you experienced a great stay at our hotel and enjoyed our location, room and the restaurant. We are also pleased to know that you were very happy with the professionalism of our team and the level of service you received. This is exactly what we aim to deliver to every guest and our entire team understands the importance of making every effort that makes traveler's experience memorable.
Once again thank you for such a positive comments. We hope that we will have the chance to have you here with us again in the future!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I had a FANTASTIC time, the Room views were AMAZING, I enjoyed a GREAT WARM PROFESSIONAL Service all round at Check-In, to my Room, in the Restaurant as well as the Swimming Pool (my favourite) and the Gym and, when I left behind a 30+kg Suitcase, it was delivered straight to my Door all the way in Edinburgh (UK) within a Fortnight for less than £100. Adel, Marina, Jarar, Amin & All, I'LL BE BACK!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
SamirMoussa, General Manager at Marina View Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Quarcoo Theophilus,
Warm Greetings from Marina View Hotel Apartments!

We are really flattered to read from your comments that the service provided by our staff had a very positive impact during your visit to the hotel and we are sure that the team will be delighted to hear your kind words.
Thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon.