2 people are viewing this hotel
US$53
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
US$59
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$44
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Hotels.comUS$59
PricelineUS$52
getaroom.comUS$84
All reviews deluxe studio one bedroom apartment housekeeping attendant big supermarket jbr walk washing machine minute walk cleaned every day small pool stayed here for a week metro station location is great abu dhabi special thanks fantastic stay spacious rooms special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022

This is a review specifically about the serving staff and kitchen staff at the restaurant at the hotel. They were very hardworking and ever willing to please . Special mention to Pankhaj Bothmange and Jean at the front desk.

Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

Lovely location and great personal customer service from staff . Hotel has amazing spacious apartments, daily cleaning service , concierge, travel agent facility for all entertainment activity in Dubai and Abu Dhabi , great restaurant buffet for breakfast and dinner with variety of Europeans and Asian dishes . Would highly Recommend for business or family holidays .

Reviewed 29 April 2022

We stayed six nights in this hotel and it was great value for our money. Hotel provides shuttle bus to near beach twice a day, towels which you can use by pool or even the beach which js great. Yes there probably are plenty hotels in Dubai that are more luxury or modern but the hotel was clean, the breakfast was tasty, staff was willing to help you with everything you can possibly ask for, they made our stay so pleasant, location was also good and i can hardy think of something to complain about. The only thing that comes to my mind is that windows were dirty from outside which kind of ruined our view to Marina.

Reviewed 26 April 2022

The team in the hotel are really taking care and making you feel at home. I spent there one month and it was joy. the location is great and around there is good deals restaurant. The JBR walk is 10/15 mins walking.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2022

I spent a very long time researching ALL the Dubai Marina Hotels and am SO GLAD that I chose this one. It is a GEM! Biggest asset is the friendly, professional Staff Team. I want to thank in particular Arman who cleaned my room so meticulously every day, and his supervisor ? name Apil? A special thanks also to Arman and ALL the staff. The Food was always very inviting, varied & tasty no matter what time I ate. I cannot fault the hotel. Unfortunately I left my precious diamond ring & some money in the safe when I left and all was returned expediously.I cannot fault the services here at all and definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone wanting a quality stay at very affordable prices with fabulous facilities. THANK YOU to all Staff Team

Date of stay: March 2022