23 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$123
travelup.comUS$149
FindHotelUS$123
Destinia.comUS$136
3,172 results
All reviews horizon club dunes cafe burj khalifa shang palace chi spa balcony bar ultra lounge excellent service special thanks amazing hotel sheikh zayed road wonderful stay amazing experience thank you so much special mention aref cris
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2022 via mobile

This hotel was a magnificent stay. Me and my friend couldn’t have chosen a better place to stay. The entire staff was very kind, eager to help and went above and beyond our expectations. Khodarahm in particular made our 1st stay in Dubai a pleasant one. Bishnu was also awesome. He kept our room very fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend.

Room tip: Taxi is always available nearby
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hakan Ozel, General Manager at Shangri-La Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

Dear Tashia B,

We would like to thank you very much for choosing Shangri-La Dubai for your recent stay and sharing your wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled to know you had a magnificent stay and enjoyed the excellent services rendered by our passionate colleagues during your visit. Our people are the meaning and soul of our hotel, and it is through comments such as yours do we all, strive to provide service straight from the heart. We will certainly convey your kind remarks to all colleagues, especially to Khodarahm and Bishnu and they will be grateful to learn their efforts have been recognized in such a friendly manner.

We thank you for your patronage and positive feedback, it was our pleasure to be at your service. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again at Shangri-La Dubai in the near future.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2022 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in Dubai and Khodarahm was very helpful at our hotel. I give him and the hotel 5 stars. They catered to all our needs and went above and beyond to make our stay as welcoming as possible

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 380sherrelleb,

Many thanks for taking your precious time to write and share your review on TripAdvisor and thank you for choosing Shangri-La Dubai for your recent stay.

We are delighted to read you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed the outstanding services offered by our fantastic colleague Khodarahm during your first visit to Dubai. Your positive feedback will certainly inspire our colleagues to work harder knowing their efforts are recognized and will assist us to continuously delight our guests and provide a memorable experience. It has been a pleasure having you stay with us and taking care of you.

Our heartfelt gratitude for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit at Shangri-La Dubai in the near future.

With kinds regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2022

I had dinner at the Chang Palace with a lady friend and I must say the food and service have been perfect the authentic cuisine and the friendliness and professionalism of the employees made it a very nice evening the decor was nice, the food was very tasty and there was a nice ambiance with other guests also enjoying their dinner there we were really having a good time.............where I was really disappointed was in the middle of our meal one employee came to the table with a cart selling Chinese items, scarves and fans and tea and all kind of things you would find in a Chinese shop insisting to show us scarves and arguing like a bad salesman ......of course the lady with me was interested and I did not want to look cheap and stingy in front of her so I purchased a scarf ......in fact 2 scarves because he was insisting so much I could not refuse in front of the lady and the other clients at the table next to me...........and then few minutes later he came back again with fans and teas and other things lucky for me the lady was not interested ......funny he did not go and offer this to all the guests he only selected some tables !!!! this is such a cheap way of upselling and in no way compatible with the usual standard of Shangri La hotels that I visited and stayed at in Asia so many times. I understand Hotels are trying to get additional revenues from all sources but pushing and harassing the guests to buy items in front of their invitees is not the way to do it ...........if you want to sell Chinese items which is not the purpose of a restaurant anyway you should make a display at the entrance and let the employees show the guests and let them decide if they want to buy something do not harass them in the middle of their dinner and in front of other clients !!!! I felt so embarrassed and upset it spoiled all my all nice experience of the food and service needless to say I am not going to visit again because if I go for dinner I want to pay for dinner only and not have my bill doubled with forced selling !!! if I want to buy Chinese items I will go to a Chinese shop and I might get the same for a third of the price anyway !!!

Date of stay: May 2022
Hakan Ozel, General Manager at Shangri-La Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2022

Dear chrispB9670ND,

Please accept our sincere thanks for taking your time to share your honest review on TripAdvisor following your recent patronage at Shang Palace Restaurant. It is through valuable feedback such as yours that we are able to continuously improve our standards and understand the state of our offerings.

We are delighted to learn that you found our services excellent and the quality and the variety of food at the restaurant to your liking. Our hotel provides the highest quality of food selection that is prepared by our skillful culinary teams, by ensuring that we cater to all tastes and dietary requirements of our valued guests. Thank you for your compliments, it was our pleasure to be of service to you.

Although we regret that we fell short in meeting your expectations with regards to service lapse occurred while dining at the restaurant and the occurrence of the instance causing you a discomfort. We have noted your comments and carefully investigated the matter. In order to update you on the outcome of our investigation, we would like you to email us directly so that we can discuss the same with you further.

We do hope that you will give us a chance to welcome you back at Shangri-La Dubai in order to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you a great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of and exceed your expectations.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 16 May 2022 via mobile

Khodaarahm was very welcoming, fun, and interactive while in the lobby of hotel. He was very helpful obtaining a cab and helping us reach our destinations. He always greeted us with a smile and was a great reflection of the environment of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear melissOh,

Many thanks for taking the time to write and share your excellent review on TripAdvisor following your stay at Shangri-La Dubai.

We are grateful for your positive comments about your overall hotel experience and were delighted to note that our products and services were to your liking during your visit. Thank you on behalf of the entire team for your remarkable compliments about our hospitality and recognizing the efforts of Khodarahm. It is always rewarding to receive such praise from our guests. We aim to delight and provide our guests with the authentic experience straight from the heart, it was indeed our pleasure to be at your service.

We thank you for your patronage and are looking forward to welcoming you back at Shangri-La Dubai in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2022

It was our first time in shangrila. Me and my husband booked level 41 horizon club lounge. The view from our room it was incredible such a beautiful view to whole downtown. All staff are soo kind and helpful. Started from housekeeping till the door man .
On our first day we went to dunes cafe which is main breakfast restaurant on ground floor. And we meet amazing Nazifa!! She is soo sweet and welcoming and she really doing a great job she makes us feeling like we are at home she always comes and ask if we need more coffee or tea, always looking after us.
We looking forward to come back to Dubai

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lkurdiumova,

Thank you for taking your precious time to write and share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are very delighted to read that you had an amazing stay with us and that we were able to make your first visit a memorable experience. Thank you for your complements with regards to the incredible views from your room, the Horizon Club offerings and the services that were to your liking, as well as our colleagues’ exceptional service. In our hotel, our dedicated and experienced colleagues cater to the needs of guests with utmost care, and services rendered straight from the heart. We will be delighted to share your compliments with our teams, especially Nazhifa. She will be happy knowing her efforts are recognized, it was indeed our pleasure to take care of you.

We all look forward to having you and your family to stay with us again and look forward to warmly welcoming you back at Shangri-La Dubai.

Yours sincerely,