13 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$599
Hotels.comUS$599
ZenHotels.comUS$945
4,768 results
All reviews la baie blue jade the club lounge palm grill caravan restaurant new wing ice pops jbr walk adult pool pool bar kids club private beach special thanks amazing service pool staff special mention building work
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time at the Ritz Carlton. The staff were extremely friendly and could not do enough for you. Be sure to get Frank, Emanuel & Bek to attend to you, their service was outstanding! We will come back for sure!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank oanaadianac
Jeroen Elmendorp, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear oanaadianac,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that Frank, Emmanuel and Bek made you feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our resort. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hello! Me and my girlfriend checked in at the Ritz on 7th of february and still here but i couldn t wait for the review.I ve read some reviews here and on Booking that in my opinion are either wrongfully written of from people that came from Mars . First of all everybody is so kind! We ve booked the Ocean View Superior Deluxe or something : the room is very big,like very big! You have shower,bathtube,kingsize bed and so on.The view is just awesome! They cleaned our room so far every single day and even made us elephants on the bed and roses to be more romantic. Everyone is so nice.They ask you 3 times while you're eating if everything s okey or if you want something more.The breakfast is in the Caravan Restaurant. It s like a buffet and you go and ask them what you want and how much of it you want. It s very rich and you can choose like from whatever you'd wish to have for breakfast. The pools are heated (every.single.one.of.them). You have plenty of bars filled with alcohol (if you want it) ,very nice food,international and local food so i don t know what you'd want more. Frank,Beck from La Baie,Emmanuel from The Palm Grill,Bryant and the coffe guy from the Caravan Breakfast are wonderful people.Everybody s just wonderfull people.Some people said and complained that this hotel it's not KIDS FRIENDLY.Hey guys,they don t PRETEND TO BE KIDS FRIENDLY.There are other hotels that are or pretend to be.They have kids garden,kids rooms,kids activities,kids pool with superviser so what do you want more? if this isn t enough for you,well i m sorry .Some people said that the hotel needs renovation.Well guys i don t know maybe you have not been in the UK or to the US to see the style of hotels. This is a hotel with that specific flavour,not a BURJ KHALIFA or oriental hotel. There are specific pieces of furniture,of flavours,of everything.We needed a COVID-19 test and the hotel provides the facility to have a doctor at your own hotel room to come and test you for it and in 24h they will give you the result in english via email.As for the anti-covid measures : everybody wears masks and gloves,everythings is very very very well sanitized etc. Yes the prices are nod AVERAGE but come on,this is a 5 star hotel. You assumed that you'll pay 50 AED for a burger instead of 5 at McDonald's. The only CON i can tell you is that we have not booked this for 2 weeks instead of just 1. Thanks again I hope my review will help people that really appreciate a 5-star hotel in Dubai and not a PRETENDED 5-star hotel.

2  Thank razvansmk

Dear razvansmk,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed and honest review about your stay at the The Ritz Carlton, Dubai.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your positive comments highlighting the hotel facilities are very much appreciated. I am delighted to hear that our dedicated team was able to deliver the highest hospitality services during your visit and will certainly convey your compliments to them especially those you have mentioned.

Thank you for staying at the The Ritz Carlton, Dubai and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Dubai.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spent a day in this beautiful resort few weeks before. I should mention couple of highlights during my day. Went to grill restaurant which was almost full with customers and the hostess still managed to arrange a table for me. Food was amazing and love the grilled prawns, freshly grilled from the live grill. Manager was Very polite to approach my table to ask how was my lunch it was ishita I guess. Service at the beach was perfect and attentive. After ending my day at the beach went to Chinese restaurant at lobby level, I was served by kem and very serious person who explained his menu to me. He was indeed an attentive personnel. Richard, manager who came to serve my food had spent few minutes to ask my feedback about food and service, well it was great nothing less than that. Lovely ambiance with live kitchen. Will see you all next year as unfortunately I got to leave this beautiful hospitable country till next year.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank neepuk

Dear neepuk,

Thank you for dining with us and for sharing your experience in Palm Grill and Blue Jade Restaurant.

We take pride in giving outstanding service to every guests here at The Ritz Carlton, Dubai. We are happy to hear that your visit was no exception, thank you for highlighting our exceptional Ladies and Gentlemen. We look forward to welcome you back again to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this beautiful restaurant with a fiend of mine after long time. We were bit worried after re opening of the restaurant, it may change. I’m glad to say that the food from this restaurant is second to non and the service is friendly and attentive as always. Nur was looking after our table and he was great, he suggested us the Vietnamese soup when I told him to m a big fan of soups. I was still lucky to have my cod dish to order and hats off to the kitchen team it was just perfect. Great to see the manager who goes around the restaurant serving his guests and checking the quality of his restaurant. Can not remember the name but sharp looking gentleman (sorry the name was difficult to remember). We would definitely see you on March.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Landekubura94
Jeroen Elmendorp, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Landekubura94,

Thank you for this amazing review. Our entire Ladies and Gentlemen appreciates when our clients take time to
leave a note about us. We are glad you experienced our world-class dining experience in Blue Jade Restaurant. On behalf of our team, we hope to see you again with your friends.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wow, just Wow! Fantastic greeting from the delightful host - Elaine then took the reigns and was extremely attentive from start to finish - we took some of her reccomendations and were not disappointed. Other staff were great and Elaine made us feel truly special. Best Asian food in Dubai, hands down. It is a MUST

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DSNUAE

Dear DSNUAE,

We would like to thank you for dining with us and for sharing this awesome review on TripAdvisor.
Our Culinary team is delighted to read your compliments to our authentic and delicious food. I have shared your feedback with Elaine and she was very happy that you appreciated her services. We hope to welcome you soon for another memorable experience at The Ritz Carlton, Dubai.