I stayed here for a week for business. I was lucky to get my room but my colleague who arrived at 4:30am (after booking a room with late check in with prepayment) was told the hotel was full and had to sleep in the foyer for the few hours he had till we started our meetings!
Bit of a taxi ride to the malls although there was an infrequent shuttle.
I managed to get a room away from the refurbishment noise and they really need to improve the outdated rooms.
Since we were there out of season alot of things were shut but I was working most of the time so didn't have spare time to get about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah