Sort of theme park hotel with lots of brass and fake gold...
All sorts of spa fascilities and restaurants... I guess a lot of people will like it, but to me it felt fake and plastic. Staff is very friendly...to an almost creepy level (i can wash my own hands!) . The houseboy asked me a few times too much if i needed any more of his 'personal' services... I can only assume it comes with underpaid third world staff?
Female colleagues were asked to wear a headscarf when the sjeik paid an impromptu visit...
Not my sort of place! But as far as hotels go... Not a bad one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah