Once again a trouble free and enjoyable stay with the staff welcoming us back with open arms. In particular Earl at the Executive Pool and Robert in the Executive Lounge.......
This time we were up graded to a Superior Room although like others on this site we preferred the larger size of the old rooms because we had our son with us and needed a third bed in the room. The lighting system also needs some mastering as you never seem to quite get the lights you want.....
The weather could have been better because we arrived just after a sand storm and it was pretty breezy some days but there were plenty of sun beds available around the pool.
There were also plenty of buggies about the place, which has not always been the case when staying at the hotel and new ones are on order according to some of the staff.
We like the friendliness of the staff and guest and have already booked our next trip for later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah