Roda Al Bustan
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel(Dubai)
1,948 results
All reviewsclose to the airportchoices restaurantdubai airportclub rotanagreat hotelbetween flightsclub roomshort staycomfortable staybreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness hotelbusiness tripmini barspecial thanksmetro stationbenihana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Great service, very good rooms with comfortable beds, nice staff, perfect location with a great food plaza nearby. This hotel matches the perfect criteria for a successful business trip or a short stay in Dubai. I became a repeater.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Emre K, Manager at Roda Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for your review. My team and I are very happy that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Al Bustan Rotana Dubai.
We are happy to know that our level of service was up to your expectations and hope to see you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Very good breakfast and Lunch , so delicious and many choice !
Near airport and metro station,
big swimming pool inside hotel, and interior of hotel luxury, but not so many gold in there,
beautiful hotel,
Next I want to stay again

Room Tip: Room not so big but standard room like every hotel Rotana
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to know that you have had an enjoyable experience at Al Bustan Rotana Dubai.
Thank you for your positive review and we look forward to welcoming you once again!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We were checked in by the excellent Mohammed on November 5th. Our room was 222 and it was extremely comfortable with all necessary facilities provided. The wifi was fast, the pool was nice and temperature controlled with towels provided.

I used the gym, which was excellent and fitted out with a squash court along with all the necessary machines and weights.

We particularly enjoyed breakfast which had a wide range of good quality foods.

In short, the Hotel had everything that you would expect from a 5 star hotel, however what we found to be 6 star, was the attitude and generosity of the staff at this hotel.

Carol and Michelle at Breakfast were friendly and had excellent interpersonal skills. The Omelette chef had a smile on her face the whole time and nothing was too much trouble for her. The waiters and waitresses were very professional always offering coffee or tea etc without being a nuisance.

Rewan was very helpful in the gym and Wasim, Abdul, Al Amin and everybody around the pool area were extremely helpful, friendly and eager to please.

A special thank you to Farhan Who got myself and my daughter to the airport in double quick time in a lovely show of generosity that I will not forget.

All in all this is a hotel fully manned with decent people who have proved to be excellent staff.

Very impressive indeed!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review of Al Bustan Rotana Dubai! We all work very hard to make sure that the best service is provided our guests in a great environment. It makes us happy to know that all this hard work pays off. I will personally ensure that all the colleagues you have mentioned get the recognition they deserve. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Just a short review as we only stayed one night due to a travel issue with Emirates.
We were blown away by the staff at this hotel! They were SO welcoming and helpful.
I would especially like to mention Brian at the door who was very professional.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review of Al Bustan Rotana Dubai! We all work very hard to make sure that the best service is provided our guests in a great environment. It makes us happy to know that all this hard work pays off. I will personally ensure that Brian gets the recognition he deserves. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

This place has it all, nearly.

Upsides:
very close to airport and metro: you could walk to both if you do not mind getting killed by the traffic on the way
good size outdoor pool where you can actually swim (although it is a weird shape)
good gym and changing rooms
vast suite: I thought I might invite the Berlin Philharmonic in to do a quick recital there
clean, modern and with all the usual facilities

Downside
No demister pads on the shaving mirrors and no large fluffy bathrobes. You will understand how I am deeply traumatised by this. My shrink says that I can work my way through this with enough courage and effort, Wish me luck.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your valuable and constructive feedback! We always strive to improve our service for our valued customers and will definitely take note of your comments to ensure that you have an exceptional stay with us when you visit us next time. We hope to see you in the near future once again