22 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$240
Hotels.comUS$272
eDreamsUS$272
4,763 results
All reviews jebel ali captains bar all inclusive package white orchid palm tree court mushref bar sports bar shooting club shooting range la fontana a la carte restaurants great holiday the main hotel dubai city plenty of sunbeds buffet restaurant shuttle bus
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Hotel is big, a lot od attractions. Staf od helpfull especialy AKASH, SHEREY, YURISHA from restaurant.
Food is ok, unfortunetly becasue of Dubai law every body wears masks. Alkohol is good european. Good Golf park.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gintonic2021dubai
William Harley-Fleming, Other at JA Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear GinTonic,

It was truly a pleasure having you with us and thank you for shining a light on Akash, Shrey and Yurisha, they were proud to receive such a wonderful feedback.

Here at JA Beach Hotel we place the customer experience at the heart of everything we do and we are really grateful to see that your experience with us was so amazing.

Thank you for these positive comments and we are looking forward to your next visit hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

Excellent hotel and amazing staff in restaurant. Really beauty place. Perfekt for couples and for the family. In the restaurants and bars the waiters were very nice, friendly, helpfull and so funny!!! I recommended.

1  Thank KamilaiDawid

Dear Kamila,

Thank you very much for sharing this glowing review with us and the Tripadvisor community and for highly recommending us to other travellers.

We strongly believe in creating an energetic and memorable experience for each of our guest – and our team is thrilled to know that you thoroughly loved their top-notch service delivery.

Come back again soon, we look forward to creating more memorable moments for you.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Everything in this hotel is great people,rooms, food, beach! Trip to Dubai was really special for me and my husband,we wanted to celebrate here our wedding anniversary,thanks to Grace (administration manager) stay in Jebel was really good, we felt here excellent and we could celebrate in perfect atmosphere our anniversary. I really appreciate all good things and memories which were offered to us. I highly recommend stay in this hotel, they will not let you down, Mariola Gawron

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 234mariolak
William Harley-Fleming, Other at JA Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Mariola K,

I can't tell you how delighted I am to read this lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure to have you staying with us to celebrate such a special occasion and I am thrilled that you departed with such fond memories, let alone the fact that you are highly recommending us to other travellers.

Our associates take real pride in welcoming you into their space and I know how committed they are into making our guests holiday experience relaxed and comfortable. Thank you for shining a light on Grace, who is a true star, she was very much enthused to receive your words of praise.

We are looking forward to pamper you once again in our oasis in the heart of Dubai

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Team members shrey and akash with all others team very very Great guys! Very friendly, attentive. Well-mannered. Always ready to help. This is my second time in this hotel and I will come here again and again!

1  Thank Savytraveler3455

Dear Nat,

It was a pleasure to have welcomed you back to JA The Resort and I am pleased to read that you were satisfied with our breakfast offerings and the top notch service delivered by Shrey, Akash and the entire team. They were thrilled when I passed on your compliments.

We cannot wait to welcoming you back a third time!

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Thank you for all . You have very nice breakfast, thanks for all Team and personal for chef ubaid chef abu Chetan. They gave the best food. Service was amazing basil,shrey sheahan they all were amazing. you have a very good hotel! I will stay with you for a long time! to all my friends, I will only recommend you to Dubai! thank !

1  Thank Olymplia

Dear Oleg.

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous JA Beach Hotel experience on Tripadvisor and for highly recommending us to other travellers.

Your glowing comments have been shared with the mentioned associates ant the entire team and I am sure they will serve as encouragement to continue delivering the highest level of service.

Please visit us again, we would love to welcome you back!