We booked the Towers for our 2 night stay at the beginning of our honeymoon before continuing our trip onto Sri Lanka followed by the Maldives.
Due to the other locations, we specifically wanted to be in the city as we would have plenty of beach time at the other 2 destinations.
We booked our entire honeymoon through Kuoni that were fantastic. We were met at the airport by a driver in a luxury Lexus and swiftly (everyone drives swiftly in Dubai inbetween the traffic!) taken to our hotel. upon arrival we were helped out of the car by 2 porters that promptly took our luggage from us and loaded it onto a luggage trolly.
Despite our 8am arrival, the very polite receptionist checked us straight into a room and gave us a complimentary upgrade. Due to the fact we had been travelling since 9pm (UK time) the evening before, she offered us breakfast in the restaurant straight away before we went to bed for a quick catchup sleep.
Breakfast is a buffet, plentiful and hot. There is little hot western food, it is mainly curry, samosas and other spicy foods but all very very tasty. if you only eat more bland or western food, there are plenty of pastries, cereals and toast.
Our room was beautiful. Very big with a sofa area and huge windows overlooking the 9 lane main road outside - I could have sat and watched this road all day, the traffic is unbelievable!There was a very large flat screen TV that rotated so you could watch it from the bed or sofa. You could clearly see this room has recently been refurbished.
After spending the day out sight seeing, we returned to our room to find complimentary pink champagne, cream and strawberries. Yummy!
On the 2nd night, we are at the restaurant Teatro. Fantastic food, fantastic service and best of all, 50% off if you eat before 8pm! We headed off to the Burj Al Arab for drinks after and upon returning to the hotel, decided to pop down to Longs bar for a last drink before heading to bed. We were amazed at how lively and busy it was. A DJ was playing, lots and lots people drinking and a really buzzing atmosphere, it was great!
The swimming pool is lovely and great to sit in the jacuzzi at sunset and watch the sun go down before the bright lights are turned on and the city takes on a whole new image.
We loved Dubai, we loved the Towers and we will most definately return on our next visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Dubai's prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, Towers Rotana boasts some stunning views of the Arabian Sea as well as easy access to all major destinations in the thriving metropolis of Dubai. Towers Rotana is situated adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, a mere 4 kms away from Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world), 8 kms from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach front and 10 kms from Dubai International Airport. Towers Rotana offers 372 rooms, suites and apartments decorated with comfort and elegance in mind. Towers Rotana is home to the Award-winning fusion fine dining restaurant Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East Long's Bar, Award-winning all day dining restaurant Flavours on Two and lobby café, Wraps. Contemporary business facilities and 8 meeting rooms offer all the amenities needed to satisfy your requirements. The hotel's recreation facilities includes Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, located on the top floor of the annex building, features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, a Jacuzzi, a fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms, and views of the coastal residential area, Jumeriah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towers Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hotel Rotana Dubai
- Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai