3,328 results
All reviews longs bar metro station dubai mall teatro restaurant sheikh zayed road financial center central location pool and gym excellent location our honeymoon business trip burj khalifa easy access business hotel mini bar club room breakfast buffet is
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Stayed for 2 nights on a stop over en route to the Maldives. Perfect location, friendly staff, good bar downstairs. Got upgraded on arrival to a suite which was lovely. Definitely recommend for a trip to Dubai.

• Stayed: March 2012
TowersRotanaDubai, Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooftop pool very good.

Room Tip: Excellent Metro system, station very close to hotel
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
TowersRotanaDubai, Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Dear Trip advisor member,

Thank you for your nice review on our hotel, it is very much appreciated.

Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Well furnished hotel. Exquisite breakfast. A very kind staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Dear Trip advisor member,

Thank you for your positive review on our services and breakfast in particualr.

Sincerly yours

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I recently stayed at the Towers Rotana for two nights in room 2211. I booked a King Deluxe room which was upgraded on arrival free of charge to a Classic Suite. So I had a bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath with shower over, sink, WC and bidet) as well as a lounge with a separate WC (with sink). Located on the 22nd floor there were views over Sheikh Zayed Road and I could see the Metro and nearby station.
Car parking was free for guests (a must if staying in this area with a car). The room was clean and comfortable, but overall it was very plain and monochromatic in appearance. The wardrobe size was small and hanging would have been a problem if more than just me. There was plenty of drawer space. With a flat-screen TV in both rooms and the hair dryer in the lounge which also had a mirror, it was set up well for a couple.
The mini-bar items that were complimentary were clearly marked (a lesson the Address hotels could learn from Rotana). The free water supplies were also topped up (and increased) when I took it all with me on the first morning. There was a kettle with tea bags and instant coffee (a major dislike of mine), which I did not use. The fridge size was quite large and would have been good if I was staying for a few days.
There was a blind in the bedroom and curtains in the lounge. I think the lounge curtains were more successful in blocking out the light. This was not a particularly quiet location despite staying on the 22nd floor. There was no noise from the corridor due to being in a quiet corner of the floor. But the second night I was woken by road noise (sirens) and woke early by the noise running water sounds which appeared to be from the room above.
The bathroom had good quantities of large fluffy towels and a quality bath robe. There were plentiful bathroom toiletries (which were replenished) of soap, shower gel, shampoo and body lotion as well as shower cap, toothbrush and toothpaste, as well as a shaving kit. The bathroom looked a little dated and there were some rusty screws in some bathroom fittings and the white grouting/caulk round the bath was discoloured in places. The rest of the suite was completely clean and in perfect condition.
The first night I ate at Teatro restaurant in the hotel. I plan to post a separate review of that.
Breakfast (an extra 65 Dirhams, as I had a room-only deal) was adequate but not great. The fresh bread options were all white apart from a couple of anaemic brown rolls which were buried under a pile of white ones. On the second morning I thought I would try the hot buffet. There were enough items for a vegetarian hot breakfast (French toast, baked beans, foul, roast potato, grilled mushrooms) which should have been great for me, but it was not even lukewarm: it was cold. The coffee poured from the jug was topped up frequently. But it was tasteless and I did not enjoy it, but I was able to get an espresso on request at no extra charge.
I found all the staff at the hotel friendly and professional. The check-in and check-out procedure was efficient. The hotel location is convenient for sightseeing on Sheikh Zayed Road (SZR). It compares well with the nearby Sheraton Four Points and Crowne Plaza, so I might return to Towers Rotana if the price was right.

Room Tip: The quietest rooms are on high floors not facing the main road
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Dear Trip advisor member,

Thank you very much for your review on your recent stay, I have also received feedback from you via our Rotana guest feedback system. Your comments on the rusty screws and chalk have been well noted and as a result of that we are checking all the screws in the hotel room where needed. These resulted from our recent room refurbishment where we need to make a few own improvements after the contractor has left. We have investigated your comments on breakfast and I am glad to tell you that also there we have made the required changes.
I am happy to say that we have very few incidents and I am truly sorry that this has occurred to you as I wrote in my letter to you previously.

I hope to be able to welcome you again in Towers Rotana soon, please let me know when you will be traveling next so I can personally ensure all is as it should be.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I had an excellent stay at Towers Rotana and I strongly recommend it. I was on a ten day business trip and of course I will stay again on my next business trip to Dubai.

Below are my comments:

Pros:

• Location – Hotel is located at Sheikh Zayeed Road very close to the Dubai Mall and metro station. It is also very next to nice restaurants and coffee shops.
• Room – Room is amazing, recently renovated, with very comfortable bed and nice clean bathroom. It was also very quite because of the thick walls.
• Staff – Very pleasant, professional and quick. Express check in and Check out.
• Dining – Hotel has one of the best restaurants in Dubai and the food was amazing. Pub was also nice with good selection of food and drinks.

Cons:

• Some of gym equipment are old and not functioning properly.

Note:

Before I used to stay at Basrha Holiday Inn and I was happy too. However the reason I haven’t stayed at this trip was the price which it was unjustified high. Therefore I chose Towers Rotana which it was reasonably priced and much better choice than Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ncholas-CYP

Dear Trip advisor member,

Thank you for your resent review and comments. I have taken note of the gym equipment comment and will look into it. I agree with your view on Teatro being one of the best restaurants in the city it really is superb.
With kind regards