Hotel food, room and service very good.
Access to pool not good. For this reason I would not stay again.
Very restless night first night with a party going on next door.
Next night couple argueing and screaming outside of lifts outside or room.
However after calling front dest at around 3am, it was quickly sorted out and stopped.
I would not choose to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located on Dubai's prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, Towers Rotana boasts some stunning views of the Arabian Sea as well as easy access to all major destinations in the thriving metropolis of Dubai. Towers Rotana is situated adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, a mere 4 kms away from Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world), 8 kms from the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach front and 10 kms from Dubai International Airport. Towers Rotana offers 372 rooms, suites and apartments decorated with comfort and elegance in mind. Towers Rotana is home to the Award-winning fusion fine dining restaurant Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East Long's Bar, Award-winning all day dining restaurant Flavours on Two and lobby café, Wraps. Contemporary business facilities and 8 meeting rooms offer all the amenities needed to satisfy your requirements. The hotel's recreation facilities includes Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club, located on the top floor of the annex building, features an outdoor swimming pool with a sun terrace, a Jacuzzi, a fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms, and views of the coastal residential area, Jumeriah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towers Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hotel Rotana Dubai
- Towers Rotana Hotel Dubai