US$65
US$58
Doubletree
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$57
US$49
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$344
US$269
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

US$63
US$46
HIExpress.com
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hilton
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$74
US$48
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$590
US$350
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$452/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$68
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

All reviewsfree wifistudio apartmentswimming poolcomfortable stayshopping mallfacilitiescabsmicrowavenightclubgym
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I would agree to a few reviews which I read on this same site regarding it not being upto theHyatt standard but the price which you paying for the Hyatt brand location and huge apartment which has everything you need basic things is definitely worth for me it's 5 star but would give 4 cause of the interiors which are little outdated and old if the authorities listening change your carpets as soon as possible they are to old view from the hotel is great the new palm deira is getting in shape and you can witness it which is great staff were very polite And friendly for me worth every penny spent and there is a nice rink in the hotel so with kids it's a good option

Room Tip: The sea view rooms which are on lower floors but you can get side view facing sea rooms too on higher floors which will also give you the view of the making of the palm deira so either.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We are staying here for a month in a large two bedroom apartment. We paid around 18K AED for the month which works out to be pretty good value. You get access to the Private residence room top pool as well as all the facilities at the Hyatt hotel next door. You also get a 24% off card all hotel bars and restaurants which makes a huge difference.

It is NOT 5 star, but it is clean, the staff are extremely helpful, if you are looking for a long term stay at a reasonable cost, I would recommended it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank spencermit
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed at the Galleria Residence for 1 night. I was hoping it would be a Hyatt standard and Hyatt managed property, but I was wrong.
The price was reasonable for a Dubai 2 bedroom apartment, but there are better choices!

The first experience wasn't that impressive. The "lobby" is dull and dark. Doesn't have wifi either. The check-in took 25 minutes, which is unusually long and I had the impression that the staff wasn't well trained.

The first room we've received was smelling like pee. After airing the room for 20 minutes, we couldn't manage to get rid of that smell and went to request another room (the request was met without any problems). They told they would call us, but after 10 minutes we gave up and went to the lobbby to wait because the smell was just getting unbearable.

After half an hour we received our new room, which wasn't smelling like pee. It was however smelling like a smoking room. Although I think they don't have a distinction between smoking and non-smoking, so be it. Overall impression: old and badly maintained.
The carpets were just plain dirty and had an overall dirty impression. The closets were full of dust (so please don't unpack!), the bathroom was overall clean, but had fungus on most of the seams.
There are other maintenance issues like not plugged-in receiver for tv (and no socket nearby), broken lamps, badly closing curtains, very dirty windows, broken "wooden windows", ...

As for facilities:
* Wifi only in Hyatt lobby for free (which didn't work properly)
* Wifi in rooms is 125AED/night, which is too expensive
* The facilities (gym and swimming pool) of Hyatt itself are OK, although the staff at Hyatt lobby thought that we didn't have access to facilities (although afterwards the reception at the residence clarified we did and explained us how to get to the pool)

BTW: the location, it's in Deira (not the Dubai environment most of the tourists know) and has planes flying over every minute. BUT it's pretty close to the airport and metro, which is a plus!

In short:
Pretty poor experience. The residence needs a complete refurbishment.
It's good just to sleep and go, but very unpleasant just to hang out like you regularly would in an apartment.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Oliynyk_Dima
Reviewed 28 March 2014

These apartments are good value for money and very conveniently located. The staff on the front desk were all friendly and very helpful too.

The bedroom in my one-bedroomed apartment was cosy and pleasant, and the bathroom, although not particularly spacious, was fairly modern and clean with pleasant toiletries and soft towels. The living space was large, however, it looked very tired with old looking carpets and furniture you would expect to see in an old people's home - it could definitely do with being refurbished.The kitchen, while small, was very well equipped with new appliances, and plenty of new cutlery and crockery.

I made use of the pool and fitness centre in the main hotel, and also managed to get free WiFi in my room for 2 out of the 4 nights I stayed, which was a bonus.

Overall a very pleasant stay - on the 19th floor too so I had an amazing view.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 February 2014

At last! In all my years of travelling I have, at last, found a hotel that will actually return items that have been left behind. They not only found the item (which is very rare - most hotels say there was 'nothing there') and provided an inventory list of what was in my purse so I can decide what I want returned to me. Brilliant! I shouldn't have been surprised really as this is the kind of service we had though out our stay. The staff were always pleasant and helpful, particularly the concierge Kristina in the Hotel side who was very knowledgeable and gave us great advice.
My husband and I and our teenage son booked the Galleria as I had stayed there many years ago and as others have noted, whilst the apartments are spacious, the one we stayed in had not been updated, so its true they are in need of refurbishment. However you can use the excellent hotel spa and pool area and there is free Wifi on the hotel side. (It would be more convenient if the Galleria had free wifi too given that we all want to be connected these days - particularly teenagers!). The hotel side also has tennis courts and a separate park/playground for little children. The Galleria supermarket is well stocked and very good value - prices are very similar to England. The Galleria/Hyatt Regency is close to the 'old' Dubai and taxi rides to the Dubai Mall (worth a visit) and Jumeriah Beach 'tourist' areas are about £8 each way. Although there is a very good public beach at Al Mamzar Beach park (£1 entrance) only a short distance from the hotel. We used the metro if we were coming back in rush hour (6-8pm) which is cheap and easy to navigate and there is a stop within a few minutes of the hotel. All in all, good value and it's the staff that make this place worth a visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family