US$77
US$58
Doubletree
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$111
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$46
HIExpress.com
US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$335
US$270
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$611/night.

Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$139
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Pool
US$236
US$162
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$590
US$350
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$437/night.

All reviewsfree wifistudio apartmentswimming poolcomfortable stayshopping mallfacilitiescabsmicrowavenightclubgym
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I very rarely put a bad review for any hotel. But this one is the worst experience.

Firstly, The Galleria Residence is not a Hyatt brand hotel. Unfortunately I found out too late. I have been a Hyatt club member for years and though this is a part of the conglomerate. Their advertising is misleading.

Booked a non refundable trip for 4 days in the Galleria. Got there and when I realised that it was not a Hyatt hotel I decided to check the room first.
The room that was given to me had a bad smell, damp carpets, dirty windows and very old furniture.The person who accompanied me into the room agreed that the foul smell was pretty bad. I could not take the room and wanted to know if they had any other room available. After keeping me waiting for 10 minutes he came back and said that was the only room available. I asked him if it was OK to cancel and he said yes of course, and I did. After a 14 hour flight and being really tired, it was the last thing i wanted to do but had no choice.
About a month later I realised that the hotel had not given my refund of about $700. I contacted them and left 4 messages no answer.
Knowing I would be coming back to Dubai in late Jan, I decided to pay them a visit, which I did 3 days ago. I spoke to the same person who had told me it was ok to cancel, and he did remember the whole storey. He was polite and respectful. He asked me to wait and he would get the manager to come and see me.
About 2 hours later, the reservation manager, Leila, appeared. No apology for keeping me waiting in the hallway for 2 hours, started saying that there was no refund because of the condition of the booking. She knew the whole storey as it was told to her by the front desk. I did get quite frustrated as it felt like I was talking to a wall. No remorse, no apology, just saying " sir your reservation was not refundable."
If you are looking at booking this hotel, DON'T. They pretend to be part of Hyatt but in no way or shape they resemble the group at all.
Absolute shonks.

Room Tip: See your room before you check in.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Passportinpocket
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I was staying at Hyatt Regency 01-03 Feb with my family,Hotel good and quality but little far city center. Breakfast was good and people like hotel .This hotel nearly have ice ring and if you have child this is very good alternatives for you.Ice ring not expensive.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

New Years 2017 with family of 5. Booked the large 2 bedroom apartment. Whole place had a strong odour of dampness, the rooms, corridors, everywhere, the smell was overwhelming giving my kids headaches. The carpets are very old and stained. Although comfortable, you can get much better apartment hotels in this price range. If you can handle strong odours, it's fine, else avoid it

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank yous1
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Good location
Good view from room
2 bed room flat has only one bathroom
Shower was loose
Service is really slow
And free wifi is only at reception and public room
Totally furnished with dining table, sofa set and electronics

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank shameer m
Reviewed 10 November 2016

When staying for a prolonged time in Dubai, this is the place ! It's got a shopping area and ice-skating ring below, luxury rooms and excellent parking facilities. Located in Deira it is close to the airport and an excellent starting point of any trip.
Bonus: A must use roof-top swimming pool. Not too deep but the views are spectacular.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family