Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Spa is superb!

The people are so pleasant and enjoyable. Easy to schedule, short notice no problem. Great... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
kevinmB9013SM
Las Vegas Speedway, United States
via mobile
Best place to relax

Great experience, It was very good and relaxing experience before the flight. You must come to visit

Reviewed 3 days ago
919zainabr
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from US$54.79
from US$68.40
from US$38.00
from US$78.75
1,019 results
All reviews dubai airport great massage foot massage between flights swedish massage long layover emirates lounge connecting flight mary jane complimentary massage magic hands body scrub business lounge concourse b hour layover mani pedi amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Massage! Just had a 90 minute relaxing ,hot oil massage with Jeneth! It was outstanding..! She has the smallest hands, but is able to find all the knots and apply just the right pressure to release them. Very soothing touch and good pace maintaining contact all the while. I’ll be back, next time I’m thru Dubai.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 24 January 2021

Laura did my organic body scrub and massage. It’s was such an amazing experience. I would come back.

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Very very relaxing spa . Thank you Laura for amazing experience . So peaceful . Laura used all pressure points to ease my stress . Thank you again

Date of experience: January 2021
dubaiintlhotels, Marketing Administrator at Timeless Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Dear Mr. Ankit,

Very many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback following your recent visit.

My team and I always strive to deliver great service and exceed all our guests’ expectations and I was happy to hear that you had a good time here.

Thank you, too, for your kind words about Ms. Laura, which are very much appreciated and motivating.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back next time you’re at Dubai International Airport.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Michele and Susi were both very professional and nice. They were also very skilled and approachable. I wish them all the best

Dear Mr. Ali,

Thank you, too, for your kind words about Michelle & Susi, which are very much appreciated and motivating.

Reviewed 20 January 2021

Professional and friendly staff! I received a 60 minute Swedish massage treatment from a therapist named Lourdes. One of the best ways to occupy time while waiting for your next flight.

Date of experience: January 2021
dubaiintlhotels, Marketing Administrator at Timeless Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you, too, for your kind words about Lourdes, which are very much appreciated and motivating.