“Back massage ”
Review of Mandara Spa

Mandara Spa
Ranked #4 of 277 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Mandara Spa is a sanctuary of utter wellness, serenity and bliss. It has 10 treatment rooms including two couples’ suites, as well as separate male and female changing facilities – each including a thermal and hydrotherapy steam chamber and sauna, a whirlpool and experiential showers. Its relaxation lounges are a study in well being luxury, pampering you with a selection of complimentary fresh fruit, flavoured waters and exotic herbal teas. A carefully selected team of Balinese therapists, each trained to the highest spa standards, perform an assortment of results orientated therapies including facials, body treatments, massages and a signature foot ritual – all using a premium selection of product.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Second time with my sister, only one word PERFECT!!!! Perfect place, perfect ambiance.
Therapists are super professional,relaxing area is beautiful, massage is so so efficient.
The best place to go..special bubble to relax;)

HDubaiHotel, General Manager at Mandara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear lfouchard234,

Thank you for sharing your spa experience with us! We are pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your massage and that you found our therapist, relaxation lounge to our liking.

It's our pleasure to have you back with us again and we look forward to your 3rd visit in the very near future!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"session"
"brand"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend visited recently, the spa is lovely, very relaxing! The staff were great and the massage was fantastic, I would recommend it!

Dear Liza B,

Thank you for the excellent review and high recommendation! We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experience at Mandara Spa and appreciated the service offered.

Looking forward to welcome you and your friend back soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I was staying with my friend at the h hotel for 6 days and I booked a treatment called Oxygenating Facial from Natura Bissé is one of my favorite brand that I can see the result from the first session and that was really amazing. When my treatment finished I was in relaxing area where I can enjoy herbal tea with cookies and neck pillow that really help to relax my body even if I didn't have massage.
really felt that I am in heaven. I tried many spas but I never enjoyed like in mandara spa. Thanks team starting from the receptionist to all the therapists for fabulous experience and professional seevice. I am recommend it to all my family and friend.

HDubaiHotel, General Manager at Mandara Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Mandara Spa.

We are really pleased that you managed to find your favorite brand.during your visit. We always get excited when we see comments like yours.

We are really happy to hear that you had a chance to experience our newly launched treatment and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

one of my best experience ever to Mandara Spa ( The H Hotel )
I was there with my wife for the first time, starting with the receptionist lady Ms Yousra very friendly and helpful, kind
well educated, the staff also were friendly and well-trained professional serves
for sure we will come back first of all because of the amazing team, the comfortable facility we love the couple room as a new experience
Psychological comfort, And excellent treatment
it was Our anniversary, after the Message, the staff offered a complimentary cake which is really nice surprising us

Dear maxwell2123,

We are absolutely delighted you had such a great time as our Spa guest and would like to thank you for letting us know of your positive impression.

We sincerely appreciate for sharing all these wonderful words towards my team and we are glad to know that they left you with such a wonderful feeling. Your excellent feedback will be shared with them as a testimony of how important what they do in the guest Spa journey with us. And we are very fortunate to have a hardworking team who delivers such a warm and gracious service to our guests.

Thank you again for your review and we certainly hope we will have a chance to welcome you back on many other occasions to come.