See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2015

Yess it is, the adress is wrong, they say al sabkha road but not really, incase u wanna find this hotel then u should first search London hotel which is at al sabkha road, if ur taxi comes from alsabkha road direction then rightside u have london hotel and far left side queens hotel. not clean and they even dont care, noisy. and u have breakfast team staring at u in every minute.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rishba W
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Worst place i have been to!!
First, the location makes not even one, but two taxidrivers confused. The receptionist burped infront of me, and the rooms where dirty and smelly. Locks on the doors where loose..
As a travelling girl alone (25yearsold), I felt extremely unsafe and unconfortable. After 3 hours my arrival - I left for at better hotel.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Anniken B
Reviewed 20 November 2015

First of all - taxi drivers had a lot of difficulties to find it. It is cheap for Dubai but I would prefer to pay a bit extra next time and stay somewhere else. It is okay for backpackers but that's it. Very dirty room, breakfast room as well, reception rude. Area okay but not for people looking for postcard views. That is Dubai not known to most of the tourists.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank chorostowski
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Old building with companies of roaches & bugs. Most used thing here by room service is bug spray. Area is near to gold souk but also near to places which you don't want to be there. You know what I mean. Staff is Pakistani. Room was already filled with smoking smell when I checked in. I was just about to throw up :d Bathroom is filthy and obviously we have bugs also there. Broken tiles. I am 6 feet so I have to seat unconventional way to complete dump job. Another joke is breakfast which they fed you anything :d

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Harshvardhan R
Reviewed 22 May 2015

I stayed here for 2 nights and wasn't expecting a lot, deira is not really a great place to stay for holiday in dubai. The breakfast was so crap, prices per room changes depending on the receptionist. all these didn't even bother me until the day of my check out, i checked out just before noon, my flight was at 1.45 am and so i needed a place to leave my luggage so i can go about my day and pick it up later, as expected, hotels will let you leave your luggage. The staff members were extremely rude, the manager was so dismissive and asked me to pay 150 UAE, considering i paid 200 per night, i said no thanks. then he called my room and asked me to pay 100. i told him i didn't need the room i just wanted to leave it somewhere so i don't have to carry it around with me, i offered 50 dirhams to leave it in his office, he shouted at me saying "are you joking ? 50 dirhams for what?" so i paid 100 but took my money back immediately because these rude thieves will probably pocket the money, i'd rather give it to a homeless person, i gave half of it to the hotel cleaner instead and took my luggage to a store in the market, the shop owner was so happy for me to do that because i purchased stuff from him. Someone offered to let me put it in her room, the receptionist went on a rampage screaming no i can't let you do that. Extremely rude staff BEWARE!!!! the bath tub was half of a normal tub and was cracked,making squeaky noise cockroach in the bathroom and skanky swimming pool! STAY AWAY . rating is 0 not even 1

Room Tip: WIFI again is free or 20dirhams per day, depending on receptionist !
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo