“Authentic Chinese Restaurant in Dubai”
Review of Hong Loong

Hong Loong
Ranked #592 of 10,068 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$14 - US$27
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Giving traditional Asian cuisine a contemporary twist, Hong Loong’s live cooking station lets you observe the chefs in action. The menu mixes classic Oriental cuisine with signature dishes like the sautéed king prawn skewer, and a choice of beverages includes typical Asian flavors. The restaurant's contemporary atmosphere, with its red, black and gold decor, suits couples and families.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It Is my first time to dine in a Chinese Restaurant in Dubai. All staff are pleasant and well versed with the Menu. We ordered Peking Duck, wasabi prawn and sine dimsum. All are beautifully plated and delicious. Worth the visit.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

You just have to go there and try their dishes. Everything was so superb and delicious. The octopus, the prawns, everything.
The staff was so polite and friendly.
Definitively, the best Chinese Cuisine in town! Thank me later!

1  Thank crisro68
Reviewed 14 March 2018

A traditional Asian delicacies. i am a big foodie and i am well impressed with the taste and presentation, but most of all i cannot fault the service team and the management, from the warm welcoming to ensuring that we are having the most fabulous time in the restaurant. i highly recommend this Hong Loong to all Asian food lovers and with high service expectations! the Manager Christine will surely be the person to get intouch with, she is has the most hospitable charm in the region! Thanks again for feeding my tummy and my soul !

3  Thank Yvette C
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Thanks for the nice evening with delicous chinese food, friendly stuff and great experience at all! Defenitely will come back!

1  Thank Daniel19922017
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

When I am giving feedback to the place I ate I say “ I will be back soon” As a foodie I know not every restaurant can impress me.. However Hong Loong will get 10/10. Staff is so humble and they make you feel like home... from appetizers to main course all I ordered make me like I want to have more!!! I can recommend this place to everyone who want to be pampered with best Chinese in town!

Thanks to Hong loong team for their hospitality and I will be back soon!