US$57
US$46
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$104
Hilton
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$65
US$45
US$58
US$49
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$87
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$65
Priceline
US$412
US$221
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2010

I actually stayed at this hotel a number of years ago, when my son was about 13 years old. The hotel was perfectly adequate - fairly basic, but good value for money. I recommended it to my mother, when she stayed over in Dubai and she was really happy with it too.
The thing that really stood out was the helpfulness of the staff. My son was taken ill in the middle of the night ,with severe chest pains. The security guy carried him down to the lobby and then two of the staff on reception (plus another man, who I later learned was a guest!) took us to the hospital and actually stayed there all night with us. As my son seemed much better the next morning, but needed to wait for the results of some tests, I encouraged them to leave. They did so reluctantly, but told me to ring the hotel to be picked up, when we were ready to go. The guy who picked us up insisted on carrying my son into the hotel (much to his embarassment!!) I would have posted this review sooner, but have only recently learned of Trip Advisor.
A very big belated thank you to all concerned.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank pommieanne
Reviewed 11 October 2010

I stayed here for a week, it is in Deira close to the Gold Souk, I loved the Hotel it had excellent food, and staff were so helpful always willing to help you. Small family hotel and good value for money. I was surprised to see so many Russians staying here, the only problem is that the russians queue up for everything breakfast and also there is a free bus service to jumeirah beach for sun worshippers. There are numerous eateries nearby like KFC and Shwarma vendors. Small shop right outside. Lots of interesting shops near the hotel I walked all over to get a feeling of the area its very safe there are always people outside and the Police also patrol. During the Day you should walk to Ther Grand Hyatt its about 5-10 minutes walk by the beach and you will get a spectacular view. I loved my stay here and you can get taxis everywhere. The room was basic with Air Con but what do you expect its 2-3 stars, It was cleaned daily. There is a gym and rooftop pool as well. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
5  Thank LondonFarhad
Reviewed 8 June 2010

san marco is a good 2star hotel in heart of dubai.near to main trading part of dubai,it has short distance to major bus stations.clean rooms.at all it worthsby the price. it is not extremly quiet place because of location beside street.

Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sh-trip
Reviewed 12 May 2010

gffggf kjhhkhkjhkj Tkkjkjkjkkjnjknkjnkn jhhjkhkjhkjhkhhkkhkjhkhkh jkhkhjhkjhkhhkhkhkhk khkhkhkhkhkhkhkhhkjhkjhk

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business