Hotel was in good location for us because we wanted to do shopping in Bur Dubai, Diera and the gold souk, which are all closeby.
Hotel stay was ok, breakfast was fine, rooms were cleaned everyday, but everything got ruined on my last day when we checked out. Our plane wasnt leaving until the evening so we checked out and spent the day shopping nearby. The hotel staff said they would lock our suitcases in the store room until we were leaving for the airport at which point we could come to collect our luggage from the room.
Once ready to leave for the airport we came back to the hotel to find our suitcases had NOT been locked away in storage as promised and instead had been left in a random corridor in the hotel, and my dress that I had earlier attached to my suitcase ready to change into had been stolen!! Clearly someone had seen it in the corridor and decided to help themself!
I reported it immediately to the hotel manager who didnt apologise and was dismissive. I told him it was expensive and asked why it hadnt been locked away as promised and that clearly someone had been given the opportunity to steal it only because the opportunity had been made to them in the corridor!
We didnt have time to do much about it because we had to leave for the airport. He promised he would email me and offer some sort of compensation. I have waited and waited to allow them to contact me but 3 months late it had not happened.
So I left feeling very bitter. Would not recommend this hotel. Staff are dismissive, and security is an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, is an Arabian Heritage themed hotel located at the heart of Bur Dubai, in Al Fahidi historical area opposite Dubai Museum. This themed hotel is an ideal location for business & Leisure trips, as it is ideally positioned for sightseeing, shopping and business. The spacious guest rooms are comfortable and decorated in an Arabian style. Rooms come with bottled mineral water and tea and coffee making facilities, guests can enjoy free WiFi in the entire hotel. The hotel offers a wide variety of dining options including the Sherlock Holmes English Pub, Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, Chinese Dynasty Restaurant and the Mumtaz Mahal Indian Restaurant, you will have a unique experience through some of the most delicious and mouth-watering recipes from all over the world. Make a tour around the Indian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Chinese, Thai or International cuisine and become a gourmet with our specialties and signature dishes. The hotel is within walking distance of the Dubai Museum, Meena Bazaar, Al Bastakiya Quarter, Al Fahidi Metro Station and Dubai Creek. Dubai World Trade Centre and the city's famous Sheikh Zayed Road are just 3 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai