Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$104
Hilton
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$163
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$59
US$154
US$46
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$87
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$497
US$383
  • Pool
6,143 results
All reviewspersonal conciergemezzerie restaurantheinz beckvietnamese restaurantpeacock alleyadult pooltowel artpool bar servicepalm jumeirahlounge accessbeautiful hotelfamily poolspecial thankshalf boardhousekeeping teamafternoon teaprivate beach
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed here for a week and had a wonderful time.

What really made our stay was the incredible service provided by the staff. The service really stood out against all of the other hotels we have stayed at in the past. The staff managed to successfully strike a fine balance between being attentive without intrusive.

Alismael was great and really looked after my pregnant wife by making food for her especially. Torentin at the beach could not have been more helpful and so was Felix.

The food is great, particularly the breakfast which has lots of variety. The gym is also very good, with lots of cardio machines and a brilliant free weights section to rival most commercial gyms (2 x crossover machines, free weights, bench press, smith machine and pretty much every hammer strength machines).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ryan D
Waldorf Astoria... P, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We visited WA between 10th & 17th March on the recommendation of some friends who are regular visitors. We have stayed on the Palm twice before at Atlantis and Zabeel Sarah, both a number of years ago. Journey from airport was quick and easy, we had booked a private transfer. Memories from our previous stays on Palm were that it was congested and time consuming getting on and off.........this has clearly been addressed as no such issues now. We had booked a premium king room with half board & lounge access. We were welcomed and quickly whisked to the WA lounge where we checked in and had breakfast. Beautiful lounge with large balcony and views over pool areas. Mark, assistant club lounge manager was lovely, he gave a warm welcome and explained the details of our half board stay. We then enjoyed breakfast and as our room was not ready we headed to the pool via the spa where we got changed. We were then escorted to the adult pool where we were swiftly shown to some lovely loungers to relax. We were looked after every day by a pool attendant who was very attentive, unfortunately we never found out his name but he should be commended for his service which was second to none. Every day from then on he had our sun loungers ready for us, one in the sun & one in shade, just as we like them! The pool team provided water, cold towels & were always on hand for food & drink orders.

We were given room access at around 2pm & the room was fantastic, spotlessly clean & large & bright with a good sized balcony with a table & chairs with views of the Burj Al Arab. The air con was nearly silent & kept the room at just the right temperature for us.
There is really nothing that could be done to improve the room whatsoever, housekeeping was exceptional also & Manoj looked after us so well, adding his artistic flair with the towel art, thanks Manoj for making us smile!

We experienced very good service in the lounge although we ate breakfast in Mezzerie most days & tried hard to resist the afternoon tea although we did succumb a couple of times! The scones & lemon curd were to die for and the red velvet cake was amazing! We enjoyed our pre dinner drinks & canapés each evening & the selection was very good with soup & a selection of both hot & cold canapés, cheeses, breads etc each evening. One tiny criticism was that there seemed to be a lack of napkins in the lounge, sometimes both at afternoon tea & certainly most evenings. This really surprised us, we have used many club lounges in Dubai & never experienced this anywhere else. There was usually a box of tissues placed by the cutlery in lieu of a napkin but it seems ridiculous that a hotel of this standard would resort to paper tissues. This is something that can easily be rectified but should not really be an issue in the first place. Overall, however we loved the lounge & the staff within who were so attentive, remembering what drinks you liked & just generally trained to a very high standard.

The restaurants within the hotel were all fantastic with Social being our favourite. We visited 3 times in our 7 night stay & loved it. One thing to note is that the half board includes a set menu at Social which we were not told about at check in but heard others requesting the first night that we dined there. When we asked our waiter Shehan who deserves a special mention for his attention to detail (he remembered we were returning on our last night & kindly brought us a “Bon voyage” desert which was lovely of him) did advise us that a half board menu is available & he provided this for us.
Mezzerie is the buffet restaurant where we ate breakfast & special mention there to Esther for her warm welcome & smile each day, always up for a morning chat. The selection was outstanding, there is truly something for everyone here, from eggs benedict to bread & butter pudding. Sandesh & his colleagues at breakfast each day made sure you wanted for nothing. He brought us a lovely card on our last morning which was a nice gesture & another sign that this hotel really does go the extra mile. The buffet in the evenings is themed, Indian, Arabic, Tex Mex etc again the food was plentiful & of a very high standard with a huge selection to choose from.

The hotel has a gym which is well equipped & a good selection of equipment. Across the road from the hotel there is a boardwalk around the circumference of the Palm which provided a smooth surface for walkers & runners which we used daily, the bottles of water at the “enjoy your run” table on return were most welcome!

We really enjoyed our stay, were sad to leave & will definitely be back. The hotel management should be very proud of their staff & the level of service they provide. Well done WA!

Room Tip: Lounge access is recommend, with all that it includes.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ACF02

Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for sharing your experience. We are happy that you recognised the friendliness of our Team Members. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have made 10 or so trips to Dubai now- the most recent to the WA PJ. We hadn't stayed on the Palm before and wanted to give it a go having been scared off by the Atlantis.Its cooler I would say as its surrounded by water but ask for an inner palm view if you are bothered by the road and plan to sit out on your balcony at night. The outer palm does give a view of the city and the Burj/Jumeirah Beach but personally I wanted tranquil and would have preferred the pool as a view.The service at the WA is among the best we have encountered in Dubai- impeccable all round. Large comfortable beds, great rooms and showers - the WA delivers what you expect of Dubai- you are treated like valued guests rather than an inconvenience. My only criticisms are that the adult pool was so shallow...when I see 'adult pool' I am expecting 6/10 ft deep not 4 ft deep and its the only hotel we have stayed at with no blackout windows which is a shame. The hotel location won't suit everyone as you can't pop into the Malls (although we see that a new one is being built on the Palm) Taxis are cheap though - 40 minutes to the Burj/Dubai Mall is c 100D (£20). Drink and food as ever is not cheap. Food ranges from reasonable to eye wateringly expensive and its not place you go to drink- a glass of champagne ( mid range - not a good one) can be £35 which puts it firmly in Venice territory ! I will write a separate recommendation for Social House which remains great quality and value compared to hotel food. My single biggest warning is don't ask anyone for a recommendation for somewhere to eat as they are unlikely to have been there but just heard its amazing ( which generally translates to expensive). Dubai does lack history and intimacy - its a bit gauche but you cannot fault the hotels,the service and the weather.

Room Tip: Choose the inner palm view to avoid the road noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is not my first time to stay in Waldorf Astoria or any brand of Hilton brand, whether in UAE or worldwide. Hilton is always a preferred brand and I do trust them on personal level and also I am dealing with them on Corporate level too. However this stay unfortunately was the most terrible experience ever.
This is my second time to stay in this branch, based on my previous gd experience I decided to come back, but I regret it big time.
We booked our stay for my birthday, on arrival we have a nice welcome and a special service from guest relation in VIP lounge which was very impressing at the beginning as we didn't had the same welcome in previous stays.
I have mentioned that it is my birthday while doing the check-in for any special offer from hotel, but nothing so far so I have requested for a possibility of a minor upgrade, which was offered only after begging for it.
Later on the check-out was the disaster, they brought me a bill for extras worth 500 AED and asking me to settle the amount although we haven't used anything extra without paying it. After checking the bills, which they claim the are charged to my room, i found a different name and a totally different Signature. I requested to speak to the manager and here comes the unprofessional manager who claims the signature is mine regardless if the huge difference and he claims that I am the one appearing in the recorded cameras who took these extras. "Such a liar" i am not sure how this could be a responsible person at all if he is such a liar!!
Finally, we were left without options and decided to call the police, while reporting the case in the hotel lobby, the same "Duty Manager" was back and with him a staff who works for the hotel store, from where they claim I have taken the items without paying.
He has brought this girl to close the case.
I am very disappointed from this hotel and that terrible experience, they have spoiled my birthday and left me with one of the worst experiences ever.
This hotel has a lack of hospitality and security. So you must be very careful.
Big shame!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank May S
Waldorf Astoria... P, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback on the areas you have mentioned where you feel we could improve.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Best room service, house keeping was excellent, Dinesh was cleaning mine and my sister's room making great towel art everyday ! Excellent room service, food and views.
Will definitely visit again. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family