“The worst service ever and waiters”
Review of 3in1

3in1
Ranked #712 of 10,294 Restaurants in Dubai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Our 3in1 restaurant is located on the first floor. It has a large terrace area and can be found adjacent to the pool. This contemporary restaurant serves Mediterranean inspired cuisine.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What had to be an easy Sunday night turned into a pile of horrible service and 'amazing' service. We were 6 of us, and we decided to go somewhere close to our houses and to have a drink and something easy to eat, so 3 in 1 was the closest place and since we have been here so many times, why not.. Two of my friends arrived earlier and asked for a table..the waitress pulls a table of two and surrounds it by 6 chairs..my friends asked the lady if we can have a bigger table giving the fact that we are 6 and she said only if you eat we can put another table...excuse me?! So they advised the lovely waitress that we are going to eat as well, that is why we have chosen the place..a bit after, myself and my friend arrived there as well, one of my friends was having a glass of wine the other one still waiting for hers for about 10min..after they ordered at the same time..apparently the waitress thought they will share only one glass. As we wanted wine as well we decided to go for a bottle, soon another waiter comes with a glass of wine, we asked him to bring us a bottle from the same wine..and ordered some bits and still and sparkling water..10min sparkling water arrives..we reminded the waiter, which at that point we weren't sure if he is a commie or a waiter, about the wine and still water..5min the still water arrives at the table..10min only 2 starters out of 4..finaly the waitress passes our table so we managed to catch her attention and remind her that we are still waiting for the wine bottle, bare in mind we were waiting for 30min..for a bottle of wine..and also about the rest of the food..her answer was shocking - 'you didn't order with me you ordered with someone else, so I was not aware, but I will check', she takes again our order and repeats it and leaves; in the end the wine arrives!! Also the rest of the starters..however, the waitress put down on the table an extra salad that we did not ordered..so we told her that, her answer again - 'really, what did you ordered?' ...my love, you are the waitress and you ever wrote it..what do you think? And guess what, she takes the dish and leaves. Funny part was, that we had the starters in front of us but no cutleries nor plates..so wave and wave until someone came and asked him for the above mentioned..he came with them pilled on top of each other and dumped them in front of my boyfriend..no customer service what so ever..we were all looking at each other like 'what is it happening here, and what did just happened?' Fast forward again, we ask for the bill..arrives and we have a look at it..the salad that she brought to the table and removed it after was on the bill so I asked the lady to check the bill again, and again!! She had the nerve on saying 'why, what is wrong with it'..lady..do you even check your bills before presenting them to your customers? Leaves comes again with the new bill which we decided to split it in 2 so less back and forth with dividing.. at this point I thought that I should write a review after ages..the waitress has the audacity to tell me that she is going to round up the amount.. Excuse me what?!?!? On what grounds?! Because the service was sooo impeccable? Because you gave us a dish and after took it and still kept it on the bill? Because we waited 30min for a bottle of wine and everything came to the table staggered? Are you serious now?!?
I work in hospitality myself, and I know customer service..but what I experienced this evening was the worst service that I ever received!! Pure disappointment and moat definitely will never go back

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Worth a visit for sure! The food selection and preparation is fantastic. Nice music and good staff who want you to enjoy a good day out.
My only suggestion would be to review the drinks selection ( beer in particular) but I strongly suggest a visit, they will not disappoint.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Vida, being a landmark itself, often appears in the news in connection with fashion shows, celebrities and events involving VVVIP+ (something super awesome that only exists in Dubai).

The drive through the Downtown of Dubai is a separate treat. Lower speed limits result in extended views of palm trees, a mix of futuristic and stylized architecture and a sneak peak at new restaurants opening here and there. In the winter when Dubaians are spoiled with the best weather in the world, I roll down the windows and wave at folks crossing streets I’ve met some time somewhere. Downtown is a popular neighborhood!

Friendly security and valet parking teams led my car right through a bit of Friday traffic directly to the entrance. Having complimentary valet over here is as essential as complimentary WiFi and obviously Vida offers both. A few steps down (please do not misunderstand me there is an elevator but I always fancy an appetising walk before a brunch), I was greeted like a star.

The concept of brunch is not new but the Western version of it greatly differs from what we are used to in the UAE. Again spoiled by choice we pick a package that suits today’s budget, mood or driving arrangements (my life).

For Urban Picnic brunch at Vida’s 3in1 restaurant I chose unlimited soft beverages over unlimited house beverages (think refreshing Margaritas). I upgraded my choice to a table inside a private cabana and smiled anticipatingly a fantastic afternoon.

And what an epic brunch it was!

Picture yourself sitting around a pool on a lovely sunny afternoon with a soft refreshing breeze playing with the silky curtains of your private cabana. The best of Latin dancing tunes including Lambada and Merengue act as the background, adding an authentic vibe to the event. Smoke from the nearby live cooking station encourages you to make another run for the bbq seafood of the day. Your Margarita never gets warm as an attentive server keeps an eagle eye on your happiness.

Meanwhile a game of piñata starts somewhere in the corner and a friend hands you over a fun fail video taken at the spot to amuse you.

Believe me when the time is up no one wants to leave and no one rushes you out. Because there is more than one reason this party is the talk of the town.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The Latino concept is amazing with food that match your expectation, but what I really loved was the picnic style where you can go to cellar and pick up as much wine as you want,can you imagine.
Nice environment with classy people around..a place to go again for sure.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

It’s such an amazing place to sit by the pool and enjoy your fun time with friends, the only thing they need to improve is their service speed, people who work at the restaurant should be always around, they almost forgot some of their guests