“Very Good hotel and recommended for Dubai Travellers”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #129 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Hotel is located at very convenient place, supermarkets, Restaurants, City Center, Metro/Bus station very close by.
Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful always and professional, Hotel is very clean and rooms are very comfortable, I stayed at three bedroom apartment and was good.
breakfast was good

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our hotel.

I am very happy that you had a great overall experience and that you have described us as very good.

I am glad that you found your apartment very comfortable and our location to have been convenient for your needs.

I would also like to thank you for describing our breakfast experience as good.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as friendly and helpful and I will be sure to thank the team personally for their continued commitment to driving excellence.

Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We stayed in this hotel apartments for 7 nights. We do love it and enjoyed our stay there. The staff and service are so good and professional. On my husband's birthday and we recieved a cake from them, such a lovely surprise. The apartment are big and comfortable. the metro station and super market just oppsite the apartment. Everything is just perfect! And we difinately will stay here again when we go to dubai next time! We are family trip, 4 adults and 1 kid, we have a two bed room apartment. We all enjoyed with this hotel apartment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This was the first trip to the Dubai for me and my family and our stay in this hotel may have been the highlight of the whole journey.. we felt almost as good as at home, everyone treated us so nicely, fullfiled each of our demands, our apartment was fantastic and clean, we were looking forward to returning there each night. It was the best hotel experience of my life, miles ahead of others, cant wait to hopefully return one day, it was a spectacular week!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel and that you have described your stay as 'the best hotel experience of your life'.

I am glad that you found your apartment to have been fantastic, clean, spacious and well appointed and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as nice and that they fulfilled your requests in line with your expectations.

We are very happy to have been a highlight of your trip to Dubai and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good with great location and good environment. The apartments are clean and spacious. I used to stay in a nearby hotel but your staff Abu who was very nice to my family the last time they were on vacation convinced me to stay at Flora and I didn't regret it. The staff were wonderful and very courteous. Keep it up. Ahmed, Abuja Nigeria

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable comments on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you found your apartment to have been clean, spacious, well appointed and our location to have been convenient for your needs.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as nice, wonderful and very courteous and that our family member Abu found a special mention in your comments.

I will be sure to thank Abu and the rest of the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I had a very bad stay because of many problems 1- the Appartment was smiling like a toilet 2- changed to other flat but very small and in lower floor not as recommended 3- washing machine doesn't work well 4- they didn't give any refunds for inconvenience stay except for late check out . Never go back again and it's expensive

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank Hamdan A
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read that a valued guest has left our hotel with such strong feelings of discontent, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to the points which you have raised in your comments and I would like to take this opportunity to respond.

I will make no excuses for the smell in your original apartment 1202, this matter has since been resolved and our team has received refresher training, but at the time as soon as you had reported the shortfall, you had been moved to apartment 507 and since we knew you had a preference for a higher floor, the very next day we shown you apartment 1005, which according to the information I have had met with your approval.

In regards to the washing machine and following your review, our team has re-inspected the unit and I can confirm that it is in working order and according our records, our team had assisted you with the operational instructions, following which we had not received any further feedback from you in regards to this matter.

I am sorry that you found our rates to have been high, but please note that we operate on the basis of dynamic pricing and our rates fluctuate depending on the demand period. This is in line with established hospitality practices throughout the world and all rates are communicated clearly for our valued guest’s consideration.

In regards to compensation for the inconvenience caused, in addition to the free of charge late check-out, we have extended to you a further goodwill gesture, but unfortunately we have not been able to achieve closure. Our offer however still stands.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to investigate and respond to your feedback as well as to correct the issues you have brought to our attention. I can assure you that the shortfalls you have highlighted are not in line with our usual levels of service and product delivery, as reflected by the mostly positive comments we receive through all online reputation channels and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.