US$76
US$58
Doubletree
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$153
Jumeirah.com
US$64
US$46
HIExpress.com
US$334
US$270
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$373/night.

US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
  • Pool
Fairmont The Palm, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$139
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$217
US$162
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$423
US$350
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$457/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

1,049 results
All reviewsmetro stationdeira city centrebedroom apartmentexcellent locationwashing machineclose to the airportfamily stayswimming poolhouse keepinghome away from homehousekeeping staffcomfortable staymallabusupermarketchannelssauna
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We stayed in this hotel apartments for 7 nights. We do love it and enjoyed our stay there. The staff and service are so good and professional. On my husband's birthday and we recieved a cake from them, such a lovely surprise. The apartment are big and comfortable. the metro station and super market just oppsite the apartment. Everything is just perfect! And we difinately will stay here again when we go to dubai next time! We are family trip, 4 adults and 1 kid, we have a two bed room apartment. We all enjoyed with this hotel apartment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017

This was the first trip to the Dubai for me and my family and our stay in this hotel may have been the highlight of the whole journey.. we felt almost as good as at home, everyone treated us so nicely, fullfiled each of our demands, our apartment was fantastic and clean, we were looking forward to returning there each night. It was the best hotel experience of my life, miles ahead of others, cant wait to hopefully return one day, it was a spectacular week!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel and that you have described your stay as 'the best hotel experience of your life'.

I am glad that you found your apartment to have been fantastic, clean, spacious and well appointed and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as nice and that they fulfilled your requests in line with your expectations.

We are very happy to have been a highlight of your trip to Dubai and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good with great location and good environment. The apartments are clean and spacious. I used to stay in a nearby hotel but your staff Abu who was very nice to my family the last time they were on vacation convinced me to stay at Flora and I didn't regret it. The staff were wonderful and very courteous. Keep it up. Ahmed, Abuja Nigeria

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable comments on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you found your apartment to have been clean, spacious, well appointed and our location to have been convenient for your needs.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as nice, wonderful and very courteous and that our family member Abu found a special mention in your comments.

I will be sure to thank Abu and the rest of the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back for another visit in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I had a very bad stay because of many problems 1- the Appartment was smiling like a toilet 2- changed to other flat but very small and in lower floor not as recommended 3- washing machine doesn't work well 4- they didn't give any refunds for inconvenience stay except for late check out . Never go back again and it's expensive

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank Hamdan A
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read that a valued guest has left our hotel with such strong feelings of discontent, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to the points which you have raised in your comments and I would like to take this opportunity to respond.

I will make no excuses for the smell in your original apartment 1202, this matter has since been resolved and our team has received refresher training, but at the time as soon as you had reported the shortfall, you had been moved to apartment 507 and since we knew you had a preference for a higher floor, the very next day we shown you apartment 1005, which according to the information I have had met with your approval.

In regards to the washing machine and following your review, our team has re-inspected the unit and I can confirm that it is in working order and according our records, our team had assisted you with the operational instructions, following which we had not received any further feedback from you in regards to this matter.

I am sorry that you found our rates to have been high, but please note that we operate on the basis of dynamic pricing and our rates fluctuate depending on the demand period. This is in line with established hospitality practices throughout the world and all rates are communicated clearly for our valued guest’s consideration.

In regards to compensation for the inconvenience caused, in addition to the free of charge late check-out, we have extended to you a further goodwill gesture, but unfortunately we have not been able to achieve closure. Our offer however still stands.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to investigate and respond to your feedback as well as to correct the issues you have brought to our attention. I can assure you that the shortfalls you have highlighted are not in line with our usual levels of service and product delivery, as reflected by the mostly positive comments we receive through all online reputation channels and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great staff and very accomodating, we were offered extra stuff as we came as big family, eg extra towel, blanket, bottled water etc. The room was kept tidy at our convenience ie when we were out. Friendly staff greeting at the lobby. Everything worked, ac, tv, fast internet, kettle. If I were to comment on anything, it would be better if the washing machine in the apartment had dual purpose as dryer as well. Washing powder were provided though. Gym and pool was good enough as well. Overall very happy staying there.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your most encouraging 5 out of 5 feedback on TripAdvisor.

I acknowledge your feedback regarding our washing machine, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and I would like to take this opportunity to respond.

I can confirm that our washing machines have a rinse cycle which as a general rule has proven to be sufficiently effective and I hope you had a chance to utilize this functionality of the washing machine, which we communicate to our guests through an instructions page which is situated in the same location as the washing machine.

On the positive side, I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel and that you found your apartment to have been spacious, clean and well appointed.

I am pleased that you have taken the time to mention our fast and reliable WiFi connectivity which following a 2 million dirham infrastructural upgrade has enabled us to offer free of charge high-speed internet connection, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited devices and 100% guaranteed 5 bar coverage throughout our apartments and public areas, with this initiative having been received with an overwhelmingly positive response from our valued guests.

I am delighted that you have mentioned our family friendly environment, which is, in fact, a cornerstone of our service and product delivery promise.
I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as friendly and accommodating and that they contributed positively to your stay. I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done.

I thank you once again for your feedback which gives us an indication that we are moving in the right direction and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.