1,065 results
All reviews metro station deira city centre bedroom apartment excellent apartment washing machine close to the airport family stay swimming pool house keeping home away from home housekeeping staff comfortable stay special thanks mall abu supermarket channels
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Clean spacious room for a family, in the 2 bedroom apartment. Breakfast was good with many options. Staff were very courteous and always ready to help.
Central location, close to many of the tourist locations across Dubai.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel finding your apartment to have been clean and spacious and our location to have been convenient for your needs.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as very courteous and helpful and I would like to thank you for describing our breakfast experience as good.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I stayed in Flora Park Deluxe Hotel apartment from July 28th - August 11, 2017. We booked a two bedroom apartment for a family of five person (Husband, wife, son-> 22, son->18 and daughter ->10) and the apartment was more than enough for a family of five. The apartment had two bathrooms attached with each room and a powder room attached with lounge as well as a storage room. The apartment had a spacious room with a dining table and a couch for 6 persons.

STAFF

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent staff. From the front desk (Neraj and Shahdab) to Concierge (Abu and Arun) to young lady from Uganda. They were so helpful and untiring all the time. I always saw them smiling and ready to help to anybody in my fifteen days stay. Thank you very much everyone for making my stay so comfortable.

P.S. Dear Shahdab : Do not put so much ice on the welcome drink at arrival. (Just kidding)

BREAKFAST

We did not took the options of In-House breakfast, because we choose to prepare our own breakfast. There are so many varieties available at Deira City Centre for breakfast.

HOUSE KEEPING

House keeping was available 24-hours a day, therefore we were at the leisure of calling the house keeping staff any time we wanted. They used to change the linen every second day. (very Good staff)

BEST PART

There is no bar or disco in hotel unlike many other hotels or hotel apartment which makes it perfect for family stay.

CONS

There were very minor CONS which are easy to ignore but just for management review.

1). Please request your house keeping to also clean the terrace.

2). Please place something in the shower room of master bedroom to hold shampoo, conditioner, soap etc. The soap dish is too small to hold all the items.

3). try to use disposable items in your kitchen instead of cutlery (Just a suggestion)

See you soon,

Room Tip: Family hotel, closer to metro, closer to deira city centre, right across masjid
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor, finding us Excellent.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to the points which you have raised in your comments and I would like to take this opportunity to respond.

In regards to any shortfalls in balcony cleanliness standards, I will make no excuses and I can confirm that our Housekeeping Leader has already addressed this matter with the housekeeping team through refresher training. We will also continue to ensure that the team is provided with the necessary support and encouragement through regular spot checks, corrective feedback and praise for improvements made.

I have also noted your feedback regarding the bathroom design and although we will take you comment into account in line with potential future implementation considerations, one of the challenges we have is to ensure that the design suit all our valued guests.

On the positive side, I am glad that you found our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment to have been clean, spacious and well equipped.

I am delighted that you have mentioned our family friendly environment, which is in fact a cornerstone of our service and product delivery promise.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as Excellent, Smiling and helpful, and that Neeraj, Shadab, Abu and Arun found a mention in your comment.

We will use your encouraging review and rating as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests, I will be sure to pass your compliments to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

It is a luxury hotel with friendly and helpfull staff. Apartment rooms are large and we had an extra bed placed in the living room of our 3 room apartment. Pool is nice but in the summer the water is hotter than the outside temperature (which was 43 degrees Celsius!) so don't expect to cool off in the pool...
Near the Metro station for easy access to Dubai Center. Close to Deira Mall. Private parking for free.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

I acknowledge your feedback regarding the pool temperature, however I think it is important to mention that we maintain the temperature in line with local regulations and I am glad the read that your overall experience at the pool was nice.

On the positive side, I am glad that you found our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment to have been spacious and well equipped.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as friendly and helpful.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done, I thank you once again for your feedback which gives us an opportunity to make improvements and is also an indication that we are moving in the right direction and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Lovely experience using this hotel, staff are respectful and listened to any issues. The apartment was cleaned once out and room service was fine. The apartment is central to the station and bus stops. The Hotel is nearer to the local shop and supermarket. The air-conditioning in the room is working fine and the breakfast tasted fine according to a friend, with various options. The kitchen is lovely whilst you think you are at home having a fabulous time. This is the second time we booked this hotel the last time was 2015. Moreover the apartment is not too far from the shopping centre and tourists can take a taxi to the Gold shops. The sightseeing tour could be booked by the lady that attends to all sightseeing trips, she is soft spoken and she is wiling to assist [ did not ask her name though ] she seems nice, before I forgot there is a lovely swimming pool.

Room Tip: The apartment seemed quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a lovely experience at our hotel, finding our location to have been convenient for your needs and our facilities added positively to your stay.

I am glad that you found your apartment to have been clean, spacious and well appointed and I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as nice, respectful and helpful.

I would like to thank you for describing our breakfast experience as good and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is so nice, rooms are comfortables, staff very kind, helpful speacially travel desk Khushbu Tarachandani helps us for good deals and packages; i want to share experience of desert safari was amazing Khushbu from Rayna tours was very kind and honest Next time, i will book all my packages from here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post online your valuable feedback.
I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel, finding us Excellent.

I am glad that you found your apartment to have been spacious and well appointed and your location to have been convenient for your needs.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as kind and helpful and our family member Khushbu found a mention in your comment.