“Excellent hotel apartment wiht great helpful staff”

Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Ranked #150 of 557 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Stayed with family of six in August 2017. STaff wrwe very helpful and polite fron day one. Fab breakfast , included bespoke omlette options, waflles, pancakes and buffet.
Very helpfl staff - all of them- we especially woudlliek ot mention AbuBaker in recption, Biswanjit and Akhter in the Ambrosi restaurant.
Hotel organised our airport drop off/ collections , taxis etc.
The aprtment was spacious, cool. well equipped; reception very quick to sort out any problems. Includes pool, spa , gym. Great location easy taxi ride to airport, Dubai Dolpinarium, across teh road to Deir Cityu Centre Mall and Metro station and supermarkets for provisions. Recomended.

Room Tip: Great apratments. Get reception to organise taxis.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on Tripadvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel, finding our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment to have been spacious and well appointed.

I would like to thank you for describing our breakfast experience as fabulous and that all the items available were to your taste.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as polite and helpful and that our family members Abu, Biswajith and Akhtar found a mention in your comment.

We will use your encouraging review and rating as inspiration to strive to do even better for all our valued guests, I will be sure to pass your compliments to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I had booked the Flora Park after going through a lot of options and reading reviews for a lot of hotels.
To describe our stay in one word , Outstanding!!!!

My family never felt like they were not at home. The hotel staff were warm, courteous and very friendly. Keeping in mind, we had two kids, my nephews with us , the staff were extra caring and made sure that everything was close to perfect.
Staff at Ambrosia, the restaurant inside, namely Akhtar, Biswajit, Aby, Julie and Tejas( Manager) were superb in the way they handled our requirements. Front desk staff were professional but courteous at the same time.

The spread at buffet breakfast was nice but there is always a room for improvement. For tea lovers, the masala chai at Ambrosia is a must have!!! :)

Location of the hotel, that is right next to the metro station, supermarkets and City centre is a cherry on the cake.

Thank you Agoda and Flora Park. Hope to stay at the facility again and interact with your staff.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor Community.

I am very pleased that you had a great stay with us finding us brilliant and outstanding and that you found our location to have been convenient for your needs.

I am delighted that you have mentioned our family friendly environment, which is in-fact a cornerstone of our service and product delivery promise.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as warm, courteous, friendly, professional and courteous and our family members Akhtar, Biswajit, Aby, Julie and Tejas found a mention in your comment.

I would like to thank you for describing our breakfast experience as nice and that the Masala Chai is a must have.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Unfortunately, my family and I were very disappointed with our stay at Flora Park Deluxe; Especially me as this was our second time staying there. I found the abused penalty abused for a broken glass and a cannapé that the children have soiled ... (dirty and damaging something do not mean the same thing) so pay 500 dirhams which is equivalent to 140 $ US My first time ever since I travel to any country and see this kind of penalty for 1 glass and soiled settee. And another situation that shocked me and affected me a lot about the pool, once I went swimming with my little sister and the lifeguard told me that my little sister could swim because she had spots on her legs, She was going to infect people like WTF I did not appreciate that and I tell the lifeguard that he is racist since I was swimming every night there and I watched his way of treating people since that day, Sister would swim without problem. On this, I still enjoyed the room cleaning service, various activities to help tourists discover the city of Dubai. Soon I will recommend to my parents another hotel because we felt different from the others while we stayed 1 month (30 days); We paid a lot of money for this kind of hospitality.

Room Tip: good view, good room service
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I was very disappointed to read that a valued guest has left our hotel having rated their experience as fifty good and fifty bad, please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to the points which you have raised in your comments.

I unfortunately, do not have enough information at hand to respond back to your feedback with specific details.

I would however like to comment on the applicable charges and I can confirm that we are committed to offering our guests the very best facilities we can whilst residing at our hotel, however our rates do not include any allowance for damages and/or loss and in the event that any of the provided facilities are found to be missing and/or damaged we charge for these accordingly and in line with internationally accepted hospitality practices. I can confirm is that our Front Office team and the Swimming pool teams have been tasked with making continuous improvements to our interactions and we will take your feedback as an indication that we must strive to do to better moving forward.

On the positive side, I am glad that you found our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment to have been clean.

I can assure you that your experience is not in line with our usual level of guest satisfaction, as reflected by the mostly positive comments we receive through all online reputation channels and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Clean spacious room for a family, in the 2 bedroom apartment. Breakfast was good with many options. Staff were very courteous and always ready to help.
Central location, close to many of the tourist locations across Dubai.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, Cluster Director of Operations at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that you had a great overall experience at our hotel finding your apartment to have been clean and spacious and our location to have been convenient for your needs.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as very courteous and helpful and I would like to thank you for describing our breakfast experience as good.

I will be sure to congratulate the team personally for a job well done and we look forward to welcoming you back soon for another visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I stayed in Flora Park Deluxe Hotel apartment from July 28th - August 11, 2017. We booked a two bedroom apartment for a family of five person (Husband, wife, son-> 22, son->18 and daughter ->10) and the apartment was more than enough for a family of five. The apartment had two bathrooms attached with each room and a powder room attached with lounge as well as a storage room. The apartment had a spacious room with a dining table and a couch for 6 persons.

STAFF

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent staff. From the front desk (Neraj and Shahdab) to Concierge (Abu and Arun) to young lady from Uganda. They were so helpful and untiring all the time. I always saw them smiling and ready to help to anybody in my fifteen days stay. Thank you very much everyone for making my stay so comfortable.

P.S. Dear Shahdab : Do not put so much ice on the welcome drink at arrival. (Just kidding)

BREAKFAST

We did not took the options of In-House breakfast, because we choose to prepare our own breakfast. There are so many varieties available at Deira City Centre for breakfast.

HOUSE KEEPING

House keeping was available 24-hours a day, therefore we were at the leisure of calling the house keeping staff any time we wanted. They used to change the linen every second day. (very Good staff)

BEST PART

There is no bar or disco in hotel unlike many other hotels or hotel apartment which makes it perfect for family stay.

CONS

There were very minor CONS which are easy to ignore but just for management review.

1). Please request your house keeping to also clean the terrace.

2). Please place something in the shower room of master bedroom to hold shampoo, conditioner, soap etc. The soap dish is too small to hold all the items.

3). try to use disposable items in your kitchen instead of cutlery (Just a suggestion)

See you soon,

Room Tip: Family hotel, closer to metro, closer to deira city centre, right across masjid
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ivo_tzvetkov, General Manager at Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback on TripAdvisor, finding us Excellent.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused in regards to the points which you have raised in your comments and I would like to take this opportunity to respond.

In regards to any shortfalls in balcony cleanliness standards, I will make no excuses and I can confirm that our Housekeeping Leader has already addressed this matter with the housekeeping team through refresher training. We will also continue to ensure that the team is provided with the necessary support and encouragement through regular spot checks, corrective feedback and praise for improvements made.

I have also noted your feedback regarding the bathroom design and although we will take you comment into account in line with potential future implementation considerations, one of the challenges we have is to ensure that the design suit all our valued guests.

On the positive side, I am glad that you found our location to have been convenient for your needs and your apartment to have been clean, spacious and well equipped.

I am delighted that you have mentioned our family friendly environment, which is in fact a cornerstone of our service and product delivery promise.

I am very proud to read that you have described our family members as Excellent, Smiling and helpful, and that Neeraj, Shadab, Abu and Arun found a mention in your comment.