5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$259
PricelineUS$228
travelup.comUS$282
3,616 results
All reviews mandara spa sheikh zayed road room service world trade special thanks amazing hotel amazing service spacious rooms amazing experience business trip metro station marsha mr atta asanka islam housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and center of all business. Near to every places. Taxi is always available. The good bars are just inside the hotel:, the lobby is clean all the time, washroom is also maintained, the food in breakfast is also good, staffs are very friendly and accommodating and warm. My room is also big and very clean by the housekeeping Jayna and Dhan. Im really happy to their service that they provide. I highly recommend this hotel. Guaranteed excellent service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Adnan Zafar, Owner at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear Amr A,

I am thrilled to read your glorious review of your experiences at The H Dubai.

Your kind acknowledgment of my colleague's excellent service most especially to Jayna and Dhan is very much appreciated and I have shared it with them. They are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Thanks again for the review. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 October 2021

I had a short visit in Dubai and I decided to check in here in H-dubai. It never fail me, from the lobby to the rooms it amaze me the pool is perfect it's warm and cozy, every body was truly helpful, the staff who is cleaning my room khill and rajan they are they best!!! they clean with passion and they make me feel that I'm a family, and also I would like to thank me. Cindy as she make sure that I had the best service her at H!! Definitely will be my favorite hotel in dubai!!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear AashK0,

Our colleagues are our true asset and they make this hotel perfect, and I am pleased to read that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues especially by our amazing Khile, Rajan, and Cindy. I have shared your comments with the team and they are happy to know that, you had a brilliant stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 11 October 2021

We really enjoyed our stay here in H dubai!! Lobby was incredibly amazing , staffs was very helpful and friendly. The room is huge bathroom is clean and well tidy, the housekeepers are super awesome and they make sure that we will feel at home. A million thanks to resham and zulfikar for this amazing experience definitely we will come back again

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 640waheedd,

Thank you for choosing The H Dubai and for sharing your detailed feedback on Trip Advisor.

Your feedback is certainly a true reflection of the team, effort in ensuring that our guests receive nothing but the best of service, product, and experience. It is also wonderful to hear about your incredible interactions with our colleagues throughout the hotel. Rest assured that Resham and Zulfikar will be praised for their jobs well done.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Its always a very good hotel the H. Many memories i had in here. I really want to comeback because the place is very homely, the bars is very nice and service is also good, the check in is very fast, the night reception is very good, thanks to hussien, gave me a very good room, the room is well cleaned and well maintained. Want to mention alao Jayna and Dhan who is doing thei job very well, and riyas that promt in my request, the pool is very good to relax too, i will recommend this hotel to everyone

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Waleed A,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your experience at The H Dubai.

We were delighted to read your review – it is truly gratifying to know that you were happy with your stay. We would also like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation to Hussien, amazing Jayna, and kind Dhan. What a true pleasure being able to take part in our guests' milestones and being remembered in such a beautiful way through the feedback you have shared here in TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in a not so distant future.

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

We stay 3 days at h Hotel it was a very good experienced everything is fantastic from the reception , valet, waiter and gym attendant. The lobby look amazing with fresh flower once you enter in the hotel. I would like to say thank you to Alvic and Prashant for tidying our room , replenish supply changing towels very accommodating. We'll be back again!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adnan Zafar, Owner at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Dear 288swamic,

Thank you for choosing The H Dubai and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear you describe your 3 night stay with us as excellent! It is incredible to know that you were impressed with the facilities and friendly service. Rest assured that Alvic and Prashant will be praised for the job well done.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.