Prime Hotel
Good 3.5/5
    • Pool
    Average 3/5
    • Pool
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 22 February 2018

I stayed at this property Jan 19-21, 2018 Room 209. Property is located in Old Dubai, much different than Dubai we hear about. Close walk to the Metro. Street restaurants close. I arrived very early and had to wait a few hours, but Mohammed still let me enter the room early. All the staff was courteous and professional. My only real issue was that I saw a couple of bugs in my room. Good value. I adapted to the neighborhood. I would probably try another property, but I enjoyed my stay at Prime and the neighborhood.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
    1  Thank WorldwideTee
    Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice budget hotel. Nearby from Banyas square metro station around 5 to 8 mins walk. Overall Dubai is very safe place so no issues of safety. Mr. Ram at reception was very very helful. Arranged the city tour for us. Also was very much approachable for other needs like sim cards, electronic markets etc.
    Didn't expected such good service from this hotel. Rooms were also very much clean. They dont have restaurant but lots of indian restaurants nearby.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 26 April 2017

It is a budget hotel and there is no minimum std., rooms r very dark and airless, location very bad, lot of cockroaches etc...I was disappointed with the staffs, they even don't know how to behave with customers, receptionist and housekeeper guy also reckless approach, don't know hw to speak with others...the hotel is not recommended, I checked out morning itself. if ask anything will not get proper answer from them such a useless people..

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Shibil Mayoor M
    Reviewed 19 April 2017

I had booked Prime hotel through one of the sites for the month of 19 Feb 2017 to 24 Feb2017. Later within 5 days of my booking I had to cancel my booking with the hotel due to my trip to Dubai cancelled. I did receive cancellation email confirmation from Prime Hotel, Dubai on 9th Feb 2017, but on 22nd Feb 2017, Prime Hotel debited my credit card for the accommodation. Today, even on 19th April 2017, I still haven't received my money back that was wrongly charged to my credit card even with multiple follow-ups.
    I am just praying I get my money back as I don't know how law will help me. I am intending to take legal actions against Prime Hotel, Dubai so that there is no other customer who has to go through this pain.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
    2  Thank KSDAVE
    Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent stay at Prime hotel, room was very spacious and clean. WiFi was really good. Receptionists was very kind and helpful as were the room service. Anytime we needed something we were able to ring up the reception from our room 24/7 and someone could come to our room and assist us, rooms were well maintained throughout our stay. Qaasim

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family