1,853 results
All reviews belgian bar zaytoun restaurant belgium beer shopping mall close to the airport great hotel creek view pool area minutes from the airport burj khalifa non smoking sister hotel business trip pool staff taxis are cheap rooms are spacious business hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I was on my way to my vacation in Asia and instead of being booked at my usual hotel, I was booked at the Crown Plaza. I was not disappointed. The staff was highly professional and informative. The first thing I noticed when I walked into my room was the fantastic view of Dubai. The bathroom was well appointed, and the show had all the hot water you needed. The bed was very comfortable. The electrical outlets were European standard but did accommodate a 120VAC plug for my computer. I ordered room service, and it took the exact the 30 minutes they said it would. The food was delicious, and the presentation is what I would expect from a hotel of this caliber. The ironing board and iron was very useful as I hate to wear wrinkled clothes.

The hotel has a hallway that connects to the InterContinetal Hotel next door. If you need cash, there is an ATM in that hall. On a particular note, I had a difficult time connecting to bank on the internet and the on the phone. It could be due to the increased security restrictions due to Ramadan. The hotel manager permitted me to use the duty phone to make the call.

On check out, the staff was efficient and professional. I was not delayed getting on my way to my next flight. In fact, the taxi pulled up immediately, the bellhop quickly loaded my bags and informed my driver of the correct departure terminal.

The Crown Plaza, Festival City, is an excellent choice for an overnight stay. I can certainly say it did not disappoint.

Room Tip: If you join their membership club, you will receive a free room upgrade and wifi.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
IHGDFCExecOffice, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Dear '' JWilliamsFlask ''

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for sharing the great experience you had with us her in Tripadvisor,

In Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City we aim to delight every guest staying with us and I'm pleased to see that our services meet your expectation which is our top priority.
After such great experience you enjoyed with us we are looking forward to see you back and to make Crowne Plaza DFC your home away from home.

Kind Regards,
Nabil Youssef

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Incredible service - thank you so much to the whole team. Our room had a great view over the creek (16th floor). It was beautifully decorated, super modern bathroom, lovely linen, tea making facilities and plenty of bottled water supplied. Only a short ride to any of the main Dubai areas and close enough to the airport for a quick getaway without feeling like an airport hotel. Having the mall next door gives plenty of shopping and eating options though more to come as it is still under development. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGDFCExecOffice, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear ''VisitorfromWales123''

Thank you for your comments and thank you for staying with us

We pride ourselves on providing our guests with a great guest experience and have established a very strong reputation for this, and we are proud to see that our services met your expectations
Looking forward to welcome you back very soon for a longer period where you can enjoy our fabulous F&B outlets such as Belgian Cafe and Zaytoun Restaurant with the great view of Dubai Skyline.

Nabil Youssef

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We used this hotel for a stopover between Europe and Australia and had a great stay. A very warm and kind welcome from reception set the tone for the rest of our time. All the staff we dealt with from room service to housekeeping to one of the restaurants were very friendly and helpful. We had a deluxe room with views over the creek on to the Dubai skyline which was great to look at day and night and we found the room to be a good size, impeccably clean and very well kitted out with great pillows and very comfortable bed. We also enjoyed the swimming pools which made for a pleasant relief from the sweltering heat. I stay at IHG properties regularly for work and can say this is the best Crowne Plaza I have stayed in over the years anywhere and is actually better in terms of service and room quality than a few of the Intercontinental's I've stayed at. Thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGDFCExecOffice, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

Dear "horhay"

Thank you for for the review you have shared on Trip Adviser on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City. I am pleased that the team was able to make your stay memorable and delightful. It is comments like this that we are truly inspired to do even better to ensure that our guests journey is seamless.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the property and hope to personally meet you then.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night en route to India for business and was not disappointed! Superb room with fantastic views, excellent bar and very friendly staff. Nothing too much trouble and convenient for the airport.
Hope to stay again if on my way to India.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear "Ian S"

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us I am happy that we were bale to meet your expectation on your recent visit to the Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City. We are always finding ways to improve our guest journey as you our guests and your comments are very important to us.

I hope that the next time you come you will stay longer so you can enjoy the other hotel facilities.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Very convenient location, close to the airport and tbe city in the same time. The hotel well equipped with fitness gym, pool and good restaurant. The rooms are spacious and of good value for money. The reception is welcoming and could offer easily late check out when needed

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 34christiann
IHGDFCExecOffice, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear "Christian N"

Thank you for your feedback and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as the facilities of the hotel. We pride ourselves with an engaged team who really ensure that each and every guest that we have feels at home and I ma delighted that they were able to achieve this at this time.

I do hope you visit us again and you will be happy to know that our area Festival City is going through a lot of improvements to make the destination an even more attractive one.