All reviews dubai mall business bay area burj khalifa view apartment hotel swimming pool free shuttle washing machine nice room shuttle service duty manager hotel staff central location location is great living room comfortable stay taxi gym
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very well located and convenient place for business travelers.Lot of restaurants across the street. Comfortable room with good amenities and courteous staff. Shuttle service to Dubai mall was very convenient.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAMAC H, General Manager at DAMAC Maison Cour Jardin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward welcoming you back at your second home away from home Damac Maison Cour Jardin.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

An excellent hotel, excellent cleanliness of all, excellent service, excellent room and design, very comfortable bed, excellent lighting in the room, worth of value, and they have three basement levels for car parking.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

If you would like to stay for a period of time in Dubai, this is absolute a good hotel for you to write into your list. They have good shuttle bus system to Dubai Mall, JBR. You just need to walk for several mins then you can meet with a supermarket, you can save your money by cooking in the room^^ They serve great kitchen with enough kitchenware^^ Room is clean as most 5 starts hotel, staff there are polite and kindness^^

1  Thank EvanChu

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I really enjoyed my stay. I received a warm welcome upon arrival. The receptionist answered all of my questions and even helped me sign into WiFi on my phone. I really enjoyed my stay: the location was perfect, the hotel was clean and nice, my room was a nice size and the balcony overlooked the pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Don't eat at the restaurant, terrible food. Staff are professional at hotel but the place needs to be remodeled. Can't see out of the windows ! Some advertising of DAMAC everywhere. Get propositioned to buy buy buy properties. I would not suggest staying here unless you are looking for a cheap stay. Other places are not forcing you to love their brand. To commercialized and DAMAC logo even in the rooms.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you very much for the feedback on your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is one of the most effective ways to improve our levels of service. Once again, my sincerest apologies and we look forward to welcoming you back to Damac Maison Cour Jardin in the near future.

Kind regards,