14 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$793
Hotels.comUS$793
Trip.comUS$844
2,040 results
All reviews la piscina vanitas restaurant grand suite creek view beautiful hotel special thanks the executive lounge main pool duty manager amazing service amazing experience kids club close to the airport special mention giardino everton pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

it was amazing the workers are the nicest i met yet the view is fantastic great service and great hotel over all the pool is a great place to start there are 3 pools 1 is for elderly,kids,all over all

Room tip: 410 and 408
Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Palazzo Versace Dubai, General Manager at Palazzo Versace Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear hoormazd,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about Palazzo Versace Dubai. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

I stayed for three nights. Very happy with the overall service of all staff. I would like thank Mohamed El Sayed from security he has assisted me with everything in the hotel.
Thank you Versace team.
Abdel from Enigma

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear saramO7273OH,

It gives me immense pleasure to see that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. Your complimentary comments about our team members in general and about Mohamed and Abdel in particular, will be shared with them.

The team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

I took my mom for one night and she loved it, we both did. Omar in sales was the absolute class act with his great hospitality !
The check in experience was warm, we loved our room and even more the bathroom amenities, I’d buy them If I could.
Food at breakfast was amazing, pool service and just overall a very relaxing experience ( we went on a weekday )
We will certainly be back ! Thank you

Siera Mhalla

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Siera,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Palazzo Versace Dubai here on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to know that you and your mom thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind compliments regarding the your check-in experience, the room, amenities, breakfast and pool service are appreciated and will surely be shared with the rest of the team. I was particularly happy to know that Omar looked after you well.

Our guest’s complete satisfaction is our main aim at Palazzo Versace Dubai and it is very rewarding for us to know this was achieved during your stay with us. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you and your mom once again to our hotel.

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

I came to the Palazzo Versace for a business conference. This is the most amazingly beautiful hotel I have ever seen. The staff from check-in, concierge and the restaurants.

I visited the Giardino restaurant on Monday and was served by Melecio. He was phenomenal!

If I ever come back to Dubai, I will definitely stay here again

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear VivianE227,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a positive review about your recent visit at Palazzo Versace Dubai. I read your feedback with utmost pleasure and am delighted to note that you had an amazing experience. Your kind words about Melecio has been shared with him and is truly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

Melecio did an amazing job serving our table with great customer service and a great passion to help people. I recommend that with his great people skills I believe he should be promoted to the next line of his job position.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Nixalcan,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful feedback about Melecio. He is indeed a star!
Rest assured, we have shared your kind words with him and he is happy to know that his efforts are so well appreciated.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.