“Good meats excellent prices”

The Butcher Shop & Grill
Ranked #329 of 10,213 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I come here after my meetings cause the service is fast, the food is good and they take the entertainer vouchers.

I usually get the sirloin steak with mashed potatoes and onion rings.

my husband once ordered a full rack of ribs and the portion was huge! the meat was full of flavor and tender.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to visit on City Walk. They offer a Ladies Fillet Steak, perfect size, you get to to choose two sides and a sauce. I had French Fries, the best Onion Rings ever and Pepper Sauce. A good menu choice and availability to sit in or outside. It was actually to warm to sit outside in March. If you like steak but not great at cooking it, treat yourself and the price is reasonable.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We went to the butchers shop restaurant on two occasions and had nice meals.
The food was good and the steaks were excellent.
The staff were good and the prices were reasonable for Dubai.
They only serve non alcoholic drinks.
The restaurant is situated on the busy beach road.
We went there twice as the steaks were very good,would recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Craving South African steak, here’s your place.

The food is good not very expensive.

It’s inside the mall so once you done shopping and tired walk over to the restaurant and grab yourself some great food.

The service is good the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We tried this restaurant after a lot of time umm'ing at the vast options in the Mall of Emirates and I'm glad we did ended up eating here. Dubai certainly doesn't lack choice of food from around the world but I would say this restaurant is safe for those more suited to Western palates and those who enjoy their food grilled.

Waiter brought over a bread spread for nibbles before we even ordered.

I started off with a simple but favourite; mussels in white wine sauce. The portion was generous and taste was good! Highly recommended!

My main was the lamb espetada (the hanging skewer with cubes of meat) which was served with over either rice or potatoes, your choice. I opted for the potatoes. The meat was tender and marinaded enough for good flavours. Presentation is very good as well and don't forget to take picture to remind you!

Overall a tasty lunch and one I'd revisit if I was in Dubai again.

1  Thank Cheun89