“Great Modern Pub”

Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: British, Gastropub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dhow and Anchor - known as D&A - is a modern award-winning British gastropub which offers a large terrace area with a fully-fitted beverage counter and unforgettable views of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. The restaurant offers contemporary British cuisine and embodies stylish, yet casual dining.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

D&A is one of my favorites in Dubai. Great atmosphere - service, music and food offer. You can have a casual dinner or just a drink, up to you.

1  Thank Marko H
Tadhg R, Manager at D&A - Dhow and Anchor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Marko,

Thank you for taking the time to visit us in D&A and also for leaving your feedback.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We hadn't been to the D&A for years and were pleasantly surprised to return and see our favorites on the menu. Service is good, food choices pub oriented, with good, cold beer and nice surrounds. Friday lunch was filled with families and very young kids in prams or who were crying loudly - if this is an annoyance for you, sitting outside is probably better.

1  Thank purplelea2015
Tadhg R, Manager at D&A - Dhow and Anchor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Purplelea,

I will be sure to share your brilliant comments with our team, it's always amazing to get read great remarks on our pub. Friday and Saturday lunch can be quite family orientated but if you come in the evening it is usually a bit quieter!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Came to Dubai two weeks ago stayed at the hotel I had brilliant service from Sangita And nohit and the rest of the team made me feel welcome and and service with a smile will be defiantly going back miss u guys ❤️

2  Thank jimmywith1leftshoe

Dear Jimmy,

I will be sure to share your brilliant comments with our team, it's always amazing to get read such positive remarks! Sangeeta and Mohit are invaluable members of the team and it's great to see them recognised.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Popped in a for drinks with friends - its decent enough - has a very modern English pub feel. Drinks are reasonably priced !

2  Thank Rak G

Dear Rak G,

I will be sure to share your brilliant comments with our team, it's always amazing to get read good feedback.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Wed us ladies night
Free booze for chicks

Food was alright
I had steak
Place was packed

Save urself some loot and go here o wednesday

2  Thank Melvin R
Tadhg R, Manager at D&A - Dhow and Anchor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Melvin,

I will be sure to share your brilliant comments with our team.