“Promise at sunrise”

Sindbad Gulf Balloons
Ranked #82 of 475 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Since you are in Dubai you are welcome to see the most magnificent Arabian Desert from above Approximately 60 minutes of a balloon flight depend on the weather ,Witness the exhilarating sight of the balloons being inflated and prepared for the flight,Tea/Coffee & Cookies are served at the launch site,A Certificate of First Flight shall be handed over,Balloons to be flown by highly experience,
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

If you are looking to do something special, something personal and something incredible plz book a hot air balloon ride with sindbad. We are a group of friends who were looking at various options to surprise our two friends for their birthday and I saw the advertisemnt of sindbad on my insta page and suggested it to my friends. The team was super helpful and cooperative and this was a beautiful and memorable experience for the celebrants and for all of us. With the sun rising and at 4000 feet above the ground we made a promise to each other that we will be friends forever and this magical moment was possible because of the great team at sindbad. They provide you with much more than what they commit. Highly recommend their services.

3  Thank Deepika M
in 8 reviews
"captain"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Well where to start,driver pick me up about 3am and straight away he was rude when I said good morning and his answer was I don’t care about your morning....we pick another few passengers and then we go to a desert.we was there around 5ish.
Driver was very rude to all passengers for whole time and the main guy of the tour told us it’s all canceled because of high wind.... many people there ask them where is the wind when even the paper on my hand didn’t moved so for some reason they shut it down all your for everyone without some explanation
Be honest I was looking forward but your service and dealing with people was terrible.
Be careful people

2  Thank Tomas D
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

It was in the best time of the month. Very good service, the people were nice ritz the person on WhatsApp was very respectful and knew how to talk to his customers. Very helpful staff and fun the driver was amazing he picked us up from point A to point B without getting lost and in the perfect time frame as expected. I wish we had a falcon show though as promised up in the sky but it wasn’t that big of a problem. Overall I suggest everyone try’s out this one time experience of a life time.

4  Thank mohamed a
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

It was one item on my #bucketlist that i am hesitant to try. Why? We’ll if youre afraid of heights then this activity definitely wont help. Prior to the sked, thoughts like i might fall, or whats the safety precautions, what if I accidentally drop my cellphone or worst - what if the balloon doesnt have enough helium, how do we land, what if theres a plane..were few things I mentally scribbled to ask the pilot.

To my surprise it was sooo FUN! I am just a worry-wart who might have missed half of the experience if I didnt go with it. Oh one more thing - - you have to wait for the landing - its freakingly addictive..should have more landings than flying

3  Thank Joan R