1,633 results
All reviews dubai marina grand room building work nice hotel junior suite jbr walk construction site min walk construction noise nice room stayed here for nights metro station the club lounge higher floor free shuttle upon check sea view
Reviewed 25 July 2016

This hotel was fantastic!
Service was perfect, they were always there 4 u.
This will be my only hotel in dubai because this really felt like home <3.
I really recommend this to all couples, because the staff gave u the space u needed and u could ask them for everything.
I really recommend 2 persons in the staff Botir and Eddie.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
WyndhamDM, Loyalty Manager at Wyndham Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Hello Samane I

Thank you for your amazing review, I am delighted that our associates wowed you with their perfect customer focused service, I have passed on your comments to everyone, including Botir and Eddie.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dubai.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel on a rush as our travel plans changed last minute. when we arrived we weren't disappointed. The greeting from Simon the concierge was very welcoming and we were checked in by sameh who found us a great superior room with connecting junior suite which gave us two bedrooms (a twin with two double beds in the suite and a huge king size in tge superior room) two full bathrooms and a sitting room for about £750 for five nights room only. Our rooms were 2103- looking out to sea and 2104 looking over electric plant!

There are three restaurants on site but we haven't eaten more than bar snacks at pool. The hotel has 31 floors. There is a side 3 storey bit where the spa gym and pool are this is seamlessly connected to the main building. They are lovely areas. The pool is smallish but rarely too busy. It loses the sun at 1pm. But in this heat it doesn't matter. The staff up at the pool are so lovely keen to help and very attentive.

But.... The room cleaning could be better. The cupboard and drawer fronts/sides are marked and had some detritus wiped on them. ... The balcony has two chairs and tiny table...could have done with more but didn't ask.... I'm sure they would have obliged. The sink had some dirt round back of taps.

The location has good and bad points
+ = two minutes walk and you are on dubai marina promenade.
There is a tesco supermarket (even a non Muslim part with pork products in) right next door with a cafe and bakery.

- = you are right at end of marina.
There is a hotel being built right next door one side and a plot on the other side (poolside of hotel) which presumably will be built on.
There is the electricity plant behind and a new road over to the small promentry with the Dubai Eye being built. However. We were 21 floors up. The AC is on constantly and all windows shut due to heat... so didn't really hear much noise.

But otherwise very lovely. Beautiful decor.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Utilitybetty

Hello Utilitybetty

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us, I am happy that our rooms and lovely facilities including the pool area met your expectations, I agree in the afternoon it is nice to be able to get a little shade by the pool whilst relaxing. I will pass on your kind comments to all our associates, especially Simon, Sameh and the pool team. On the other hand I have noted your comments about the room and have passed them on to the relevant departments to ensure that action is taken to ensure we deliver our usual exceptional standards to all of our guests, I apologise that this was not the case on this occasion.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed for two nights at the Wyndham-Marina in Dubai. The location is great with stunning views over the Marina waterfront. Restaurants and shops are in waking distance. The staff was super friendly. Free parking is a plus. Hope to be back soon.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Vroni_cpt

Hello Vroni_cpt

It was a pleasure to read your excellent feedback about our location, stunning views and spacious car parking, and the team will be delighted with your comments about their super friendly service, these comments really motivate them to continue with their customer focused approach, so thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dubai.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

I am a very frequent visitor at this hotel and i have just checked in , its been 45 minutes and i am still waiting for my room key apart from the late check in procedure every time , i always get the grand room because its more spacious but they aren't efficient in getting things done quickly at this place the staff are friendly yet there is a bit of a carelessness towards the needs of the guest. I think this needs to be rectified immediately if they are to survive in a competitive market like dubai because i know of hotel apartments that will show 100% more efficiency compared to this 4 star. Step up your game plz Wyndham administration. Thank you

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tipsyy
WyndhamDM, Manager at Wyndham Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Tipssy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!!

I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the disappointment you have expressed regarding the room not being ready upon arrival and we would like to apologies for not reaching your expectations.
Please note that we will be forwarding your remarks to our concerned department in order to counsel the associates and to ensure that this occurrence will not take place again.

Dear Tipssy , while I understand that you are upset about the shortcomings you noticed during your stay, I do hope you will give our hotel a second chance and will once again stay at our hotel in order for us to be able to make amends.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and remain with kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

Samer Kaddoura
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I stayed here during a business trip to Dubai. The location in Dubai Marina was convenient for my meeting. The hotel has a large car park and taxis are easily hailed down. Reception staff and concierge were polite, efficient and courteous.

The allocated bedroom was enormous, however, the sheer size meant the limited furniture made it appear rather Spartan. The bathroom was compact and when I investigated why water would not drain from the bath, I discovered the plug was blocked by hair, obviously from previous occupiers.

Of concern was, the dampness and humidity in the room. I draw the conclusion that the AC was ineffective and was not drawing humidity from the room (or the hotel had disabled it whilst the room was unoccupied) as a result the room, bedding and even our own clothes felt damp and uncomfortable.

I decided I would try the Louisiana Restaurant, and so caught the lift down to the 1st floor from my bedroom. There was no signage and I had to navigate along a maze of corridors, past the hotel offices until I found the place. Once there the staff were good and the food great. I observed thee were only around 6-people in the place. As I left, I noticed another lift adjacent to the restaurant entrance, thinking I had made an error, I entered this lift only to find it did not service the accommodation and bedrooms...how very odd ! so I navigated my way back through the corridors. The absence of customers is probably due to the poor signage and difficulty in actually finding the place. Such a pity.

Given the plethora of good quality hotels in Dubai, the Wyndham Marina needs to up its game.

AC, poorly maintained bathrooms and signage is not difficult or costly to remedy, it is indicative of lazy and poor QMS. So, I suggest you leave your office and walk the hotel as if you were a first time visitor. The old adage of familiarity breeds contempt is so very true.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Eagley
WyndhamDM, Loyalty Manager at Wyndham Dubai Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2016

Hello Eagley

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the excellent service and hospitality offered by our associates and the great food in our Range restaurant, as well as our spacious accommodation. We are indeed very fortunate to have an excellent location in Dubai Marina and JBR The Walk.

Our aim is to deliver a truly caring experience to every guest with the highest standards in hospitality and I was very disappointed to read that on this occasion our facilities did not meet your expectations, I apologise for any inconvenience or discomfort this caused you during your stay and please let me assure you that this is not our usual high standard. I have passed your comments on to the relevant departments to ensure this does not happen in the future.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback, and I hope you will give us the opportunity to exceed your expectations next time you visit Dubai.